Esme's pov

After everyone went home and Crystal went upstairs.Hope went to spend the night at Jacob's house.The rest of us are in the living room.

Me: "I can't believe that Bella actually slapped Crystal." 

Rose: "I knew that she wasn't the little angel that you all thought she was." 

Alice: "I wish I would have been able to see her, and what she was going to do." 

Carlisle: "We know,and I'm sure Jacob wishes that he didn't block you're visions."

She sighs then sits down.

Alice: "I know."

Rose: "I can't wait to go back to Hogwarts,meanly because Crystal and Hope will be away from that human." 

Carlisle: "When you guys graduate from Hogwarts,you will be finishing school at Forks high school."

Jasper: "Ok."

Edward: "As long as Crystal is with me then I'm fine with that."

Me: "Edward sweetie,why don't you go upstairs and be with Crystal." 

Carlisle: "Because we leave tomorrow." 

He nods then runs upstairs.After everyone but me and Carlisle followed. 

Me: "I'm so worried about the war coming up."

Carlisle: "I know sweetie,so am I."

Me: "What if we lose Hope or Crystal?They have become like our daughter's.I don't think Jacob or Edward will be able to handle it if they lost them."

Carlisle: "They will make sure that they are safe and sound."

Me: "I know.We should go lay down." 

Carlisle: "Ok, my love." 

With that we went upstairs for the night.