Bella's pov

I was in the mall trying to get my mind off of Edward dumping me.I was looking threw some clothes but stopped when I saw Alice and Rosalie talking to someone.I decided to hide behind the clothes because I wanted to hear what they were talking about. 

Rosalie: "I think you should wear something sexy."

Alice: "Rose,he thinks everything she wears looks sexy on her."

???: "Really?"

They started laughing. 

Alice: "You should see him.He is like a hormonal teenager." 

The girl blushes and then walks to a purple dress.

???: "I like this dress!"

Rose: "Nice..it's sexy and descent for your date with Eddie." 

I gasped and walked out because I am so pissed off. (So that's the Bitch that Edward dumped me for!She looks like a slut!)I thought,I drove to La Push to see Jake but when I got there I saw him talking to a girl with brown hair and brown eyes.They were laughing and smiling,I saw him ask her something and she shook her head.I was even more pissed off when she kissed his cheek.(First Edward and now Jacob!Who are these sluts!I have a feeling that he is going on a date tonight.Fine!I follow him and see where this bitch lives!If I can't find the bitch that took my Edward,then I guess this bitch will be first to be bitched at by me,for taking Jake away from me!)I thought,I stayed at the beach until night time.I got up when I saw Jake run out of his house smiling and looking hot in his tux.After he drove off I followed him,I was surprised that he parked in front of the Cullen's house.When I saw who opened the door,I couldn't help but to smile..it was Edward.He was wearing dress pants with a white shirt.He smiled and let him in(Since when are they friends?They hated each other when I was with Edward.Maybe it was because they were fighting over me.But now they have girlfriends that are not me,makes them friends.)I thought.I watched Jake and one of the bitches walk out,and then watched Edward and his bitch walk out.Everyone was smiling at them even Rosalie!

Esme: "Don't get home to late you two!"

Edward: "Ok!"

After that I followed them to a movie theater, a restaurant and then to a private beach.

......

*At The Beach*

I stood behind a big rock,while I watched them hold hands.Suddenly he was chasing after her laughing and smiling.He looked at her with love and passion in his eyes.He use to look at me like that,but it's fucked up how he is more relaxed around her and wasn't with me.