Crystal's pov

I was having a wonderful dream where I was marrying Edward.But that dream ended when I felt someone jump on me.

???: "Time to wake up C!"

(What the hell Hermione!)I thought.

Me: "Go away Herm!"

Hermione: "No!"

You need to help us get ready for Hope's birthday party.I gave her a lazy smile.

Me: "Did Jake take her out already?"

Hermione: "Yeah,come on."

Me: "Ok, just let me get dresses."

Hermione: "Ok!"

After she ran out of the room I got up and got dressed in my Hogwarts outfit.After I got dressed I ran down stairs were I saw everyone else decorating the common room.I was about to go help Rose hang up some streamers but stopped when I felt arm's go around my waist. 

Edward: "Good morning love."

Me: "Good morning to you too."

Edward: "You going to tell me what you're costume is?"

I laughed when I saw him trying to give me the puppy eyes.But I fought it by shaking my head no.

Edward: "Why not?"

Me: "Because it is a surprise." 

I left to go help Rose while leaving him to curse under his breath.

.....

It is 7:00 pm now and as soon as Jake and Hope came in,me and the girls grabbed her and went upstairs. 

Alice: "C,did you get the costumes done?"

Me: "Of course I did!I even made a costume for you,Herms."

Hermione: "Really?" 

I smiled. 

Me: "Yep!"

When showed her what she will be wearing her face turned red.

Hermione: "I-I can't wear t-that!"

Rose: "Why?"

Hermione: "Because I don't have a boyfriend to dress up for."

Alice: "Well we are going to make you look so hot,that Ron won't be able to take his eyes off of you."

She pushed Hermione into the bathroom while Rose helped Hope.I just finished putting on my costume when I saw Hermione come out in hers.

Me: "You look beautiful." 

Hermione: "Thank you." 

We saw Hope coming out of the closet in her costume.Then we saw Alice and Rose out in their costumes. 

Alice: "You did a great job C!"

Hope: "I love my costume!" 

Rose: "So do I!"

Hermione: "Me too!"

Me: "Thank you!Now we should get to the party!" 

Hope: "Will you sing some party songs for me! Please!"

I laughed and nodded my head yes. 

Hope: "Yay!!"

When we walked down we saw our guys talking along with Harry and Ron who looked like he was trying to get away from Lavenwhore.We silently walked up to them.