Edward's pov

We were listening to Dumbledore give his speech but all I could do was day dream about Crystal.(Ok,so far I know she is very brave,kind,funny and smart. Albus told me that she is able to do wand less magic which makes her very powerful.I also know that the guy with black hair and glasses is her god brother.)When we heard him say our last name we started walking down the hall together.All the girls and boys were drooling over us but I was looking for my Crystal.We have yet to tell our other siblings,Carlisle and Esme about Crystal being my true mate but we will tell them when I brake up with Bella.I was still looking for my red hair beauty when my eyes meet a pair blue eyes and I couldn't look away.She was sitting next to a girl with brown hair and brown eyes,they look like they were best friends.Crystal looked at me while blushing and blushed even more when I smiled back at her.Emmett hit me in the arm so when I looked at him to see what he wanted I saw a old lady with a tall hat bring a stool out while holding a hat.

???: Now when I call you're name please come and sit on this stool and I will place the hat on you're head and you will be sorted...Rosalie Hale.

Rosalie walked up and sat on the stool when she placed the hat on Rosalie's head,it started talking.

Hat: Ah Miss.Hale what a mind you have.You are very loyal,brave,and all the quality's of every house here.But the house most suitable for you is...GRYFFINDOR!!

A table started clapping I even saw Crystal start clapping.Rose smiled and went to the table and sat down waiting to see who was also coming to join her.The lady who is called McGonagal started speaking again.

McG: Jasper Hale!

Jasper walked up and sat down.

Hat: Brave,very smart mostly in the lines in battle,kind,helpful but where to put you?The two houses that are for you are Gryffindor and Ravenclaw...Well seeing how you want to be with you're sister I will say...GRYFFINDOR!!

More clapping while Jasper went to sit with Rose.

McG: Emmett Cullen!

Emmett went and sat down on the stool,the hat also placed him in Gryffindor. Then Alice went to Gryffindor also I saw her talking to Crystal and her friends.

McG: Edward Cullen!

(Ok,here we go!I hope I get into Gryffindore and not just because I wanted to be with my siblings but because I want to be with Crystal.)I walked up while I hear people whispering about how I look like some Cedric guy who died in his seventh year in the Tri Wizard Tournament.When I sat down the hat started talking to me.

Hat: Ah Edward Cullen a very intelligent,brave,fun to be around,loyal,kind.I also see you found you're true mate here,but I promise I won't say anything because you have a problem you need to take care of tonight..The houses that are best for you are Ravenclaw and Gryffindor but I see where you're heart is and it is in...GRYFFINDOR!!

I smiled and walked down and sat next to Crystal who was smiling and blushing.

Me: Hi Crystal remember me?

Crystal: Of course how could I forget.

The girl next to her whispered something into her ear and Crystal started laughing.(She has such a beautiful laugh and smile.)

Crystal: These are my friends Hope,Hermione,Ginny,Ron and Harry.

Me: It's nice to meet you all.

.....

Crystal and her friends told us where our rooms are,good thing to because I need to break up with Bella when I get there.After a few minutes of talking everyone went to bed and my siblings went to their rooms while I went to mine.When I got in the room I instantly pulled out my phone and called Bella.

???: Hello.

Me: Hey Bella it's Edward.

Bella: Hi Edward how come you aren't in school?

Me: Well because we are in a different school now but listen we need to talk.

Bella: Ummm...ok?

Me: Bella we need to break up.

Bella: WHAT,WHY? 

Me: Because I just found my true mate and it's not you.I'm sorry, I thought it was you but it's not.

Bella: SO YOU'RE BREAKING UP WITH ME BECAUSE OF SOME BITCH YOU JUST MEET!!!

Me: DON'T YOU EVER CALL HER THAT AGAIN!!

Bella: WHY?BECAUSE SHE IS SO SWEET!

Me: YES!SHE IS MUCH SWEETER THEN YOU APPARENTLY!

Bella: Look I'm sorry that I yelled but what did you expect me to say when you tell me you want to break up with me.And for someone you just meet and barely know.

Me: I am going to get to know her first and then ask her out.

Bella: But you said you loved me.

Me: I know and I'm sorry but that was when I thought that you were my soul mate.

Bella: Well pretend that I am you're soul mate.

Me: No I'm not going to do that Bella.

Bella: Why not?

Me: Because I have waited many centuries for my mate and now I finally found her.And I am NOT letting her go EVER!

And with that I hung up on her.(Now all I need to do is focus on Crystal. )I thought.