Edward's pov

I can't believe it,she is all mine!We have been kissing for 10 minutes and I couldn't get enough of her lips.My blood lust for her isn't bad because of her being a witch.But now all I want is her love,body and passion.(Her lips taste better than I thought.They taste like chocolate and cherrys.I can't wait to marry her because it is hard to not take her.)I thought,we spent hours outside talking and laughing.

Me: "I wanna show something that I have been working on." 

Crystal: "What is it?" 

Me: "You'll see."

She laughed when I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.I smiled and ran to the music room,I put her on the stool.

Crystal: "What are we doing here?" 

Me: "I am going to play you something."

Crystal: "If you wrote it then I know I will love it." 

I took a seat next to her and started playing the Lullaby I wrote for her.

(Play Bella's Lullaby While Reading)

After I was done I felt her take my hand and I smiled when I saw her smiling at me.

Crystal: "That was beautiful,what did you name your song."

Me: "It's called Crystal's Lullaby." 

She smiled even more and then kissed my lips but then we heard squealing.We looked at the door and saw Alice and Rose standing there smiling at us.

Rose: "I can't believe it!"

Alice: "Aren't they cute together?" 

Rose: "They are perfect for each other." 

Me and Crystal smiled at each other.

Me: "Would like to go on a date with me tonight,love?"

Crystal: "I would love too."

More squealing and all of a sudden she was pulled from my arms.

Me: "Hey!Give me back my girl!"

Rose: "Nope, time to go shopping for the perfect outfit for you're guys date tonight."

Me: "Fine."

Crystal: "I will be back,ok?"

I nod and kissed her on those beautiful lips of hers.

.....

A few minutes later after Crystal,Alice and Rose left Hope came running in smiling real big.

Me: "What are you so happy about?" 

Hope: "I have a date tonight." 

Jasper: "With who?"

Hope: "A shape shifter named Jacob Black." 

Emmett: "Boy, you girls are getting your dream guys.Crystal has Eddie boy here,and you got wolf boy!"

Hope: "Wait you and C are dating?"

Me: "Yes,we are." 

I couldn't stop smiling. 

Hope: "Ok,her perfect date is going to a movie, dinner and a walk on the beach."

Me: "Thanks for the tip."

She nod and then ran to her room to get ready for her date.