Crystal's pov

I was walking to professor Dumbledore's office and when I got there I knocked on his door.

Dumbledore: "Come in!"

I opened the door and smiled.

Me: "You wanted to see me professor?"

Dumbledore: "Ah yes!Crystal dear come have a seat."

I walked over to the chairs and took a seat.

Dumbledore: "I called you in here because you are one of the top students in this school and I would like you to teach one of our new student's."

Me: "I would love too!Anything in particular?"

Dumbledore: "Just spells and potions from first through fifth year.The teachers with teach them their sixth year spells and potions."

Me: "Ok."

Before I could say anything else there was a knock on the door,when I looked at the door I saw professor McGonegale and a beautiful blonde headed girl around my age.

McG: "I got Miss.Hale for you sir."

Dumbledore: "Ah, thank you professor."

She nodded and shut the door.

Dumbledore: "Please, have a seat Miss.Hale."

She walked over and took the seat next to me.

Dumbledore: "Miss.Hale, allow me to introduce you're teacher for a while.Miss.Hale this is Crystal Black,she is my most top student in my school."

I smiled at her and she smiled back at me.

Me: "Hello, it's nice to meet you Miss.Hale."

Miss.H: "Oh, please call me Rosalie or Rose."

Me: "Ok,Rose."

Dumbledore: "Now you two will do all you're sessions next to the Black Lake.I will let you two go so you two can start."

Me: "Thank you sir,goodnight."

Rose: "Goodnight, sir."

Dumbledore: "Goodnight, you two."

....

We started walking to the Black Lake,suddenly Rose started talking.

Rose: "I love you're outfit."

Me: "Thank you,I know a lot of people think that I am into black magic only because I wear these type's of cloths."

Rose: "I don't think that!"

Me: "I'm glad,so where did you live before you came here?"

Rose: "Forks,Washington..So, what is up with all the burnt marks on the wall near the grate hall?"

I laughed at that question because it had been two months since the twins kicked that pink toad out of this school.And with mine and everyone's help,we got the store ready with the twins.

Me: "That is from the twins.They threw fireworks at a women who was trying to take over Hogwarts."

Rose: "Really?"

Me: "Yeah,she was creepy and crazy!She didn't want us to learn magic,so we made our own secret place where we can practice some new spells.Her punishment for anything was to write lines."

Rose: "How is that a bad thing?"

Me: "Well when you would write the lines,you would feel apart of you're body start to hurt.It feels like someone was carving into you're body and when you look at that spot you would see the lines being carved into that part of you're body."

And with that I pushed my hair back to show her one of my scars.The scar said 'I must not tell lies' just like Harry's all because I stood up to her along with Harry.