Alice's pov

It is now December 24th and we finished wrapping presents for everyone.I know that Harry and Crystal have agreed to give Esme some of the old fashion antiques.I know she is going to love her gift from them.I know what everyone is getting. Esme and Carlisle were talking to us.

Esme: "Ok,no mind reading and no future seeing."

The trio did find out what we are and they were not even scared of us.Me and Edward looked at Esme.

Both: "Yes, mom!"

She smiled and let everyone relax.Crystal was in her pajamas sitting on Edward's lap.They were laughing and whispering in each others ears.Ron was out of the hospital wing after being poisoned and breaking up with Lavender.Harry was in the middle of Ron and Hermione. Hermione was sitting near me,we have become best friends. Esme and Carlisle were standing in front of us.Rose and Emmett on the couch with each others arms.Me and Jasper were on the floor.Hope and Jacob were on the floor too.

Me: "Well me and Rose needs to help Hermione and C get ready for Slughorns Christmas party."

I grabbed Hermione while Rose grabbed Crystal from Edward's lap.

Me: "Edward, you can have her back when we are done."

Edward: "Fine."

......

We were upstairs getting them ready. Hermione had a red dress on so since they want to match so put Crystal in a red dress too.

Hermione: "We match!"

All four us match laughed.

Rose: "Well, you two wanted to match."

Me: "Alright,it's time to get going!"

Hermione went down first and then Crystal went after her.

Rose: "So,when is Edward going to propose to her?"

Me: "When we get started at Forks high school." 

We both smiled. 

Rose: "I can't wait!" 

Me: "I can't wait ether."