Crystal's pov

Lastnight was the best night of my life,I finally made love to my husband.Edward was outside while I got changed into a sexy outfit.Yes,I am going to tease him until he can't stand it.I walked outside and saw Edward setting up a chess set. 

Me: "What do I get if I win?" 

He looked at me and his eye's almost popped out of his head. 

Edward: "You get to be in charge the next time we make love." 

Me: "Let me guess,you get to be in charge if you win?" 

He smiles and nods his head yes. 

Edward: "Exactly." 

Me: "Ok,let the game begin." 

He laughed and let me go first.And after a hour of playing Edward won. 

Edward: "So where is my prize." 

I smiled and kissed his lips,and while we were kissing he picked me up and ran to the bedroom. 

….....

We were laying in bed because we were taking a break.

Me: "I love it when you're in charge." 

Edward: "Really?" 

Me: "Yep.Hey would you like me to model one of my favorite sexy outfit for you?" 

Edward: "Yes,please." 

I laugh and run to the closet naked and came out in a see through outfit. 

Edward: "Wow,you do look yummy." 

I laughed more. 

Me: "Yummy?" 

He ran and pinned me to the wall.

Edward: "Yes,yummy.You smell good and you look great enough to eat." 

He started kissing my neck making me moan and he kissed me.We were at it again and after TWO HOURS of making love,we just laid there naked and laughed. 

Me: "I love the fact that we can't get tired.How are going to able to stop ourselves from going crazy with our lust for eachother?"

He laughed his perfect laugh.

Edward: "Emmett and Rosalie were so bad that we couldn't stand to be in the same room as them for centuries." 

Me: "Oh,I think we're worse." 

Edward: "Way worse." 

He rolled over so he was on top of me and kissed me again.