Bella's pov

I was in Seattle watching the newborns feed,I quickly turned when I heard someone stop behind me.

Me: "Did you get them Riley?"

Riley: "Yes,I did but I still don't understand why you are so hung up on killing these girls."

Me: "Because they both took something of mine."

Riley: "Ok,I'm confused about something." 

Me: "And what might that be?"

Riley: "You said that vampire women can't get pregnant." 

Me: "Because it's true,why?"

Riley: "Well, because that Crystal girl is pregnant." 

Me: "WHAT!"

Riley: "She had what looked like a 3 month baby bump."

Me: "I gotta see this for myself.Keep an eye on them."

I ran as fast as I could to the Cullens house.I am so glad that it is 12:30 at night.I climbed the tree near Edward's bedroom and what I saw shocked me.I saw that bitch Crystal laying in his bed with her shirt up and Edward talking to her stomach.It was true that bitch was pregnant with MY EDWARDS BABY.I designed to listen to his sweet voice.

Edward: "Daddy and mommy love you so much,and we can't wait to meet.You are going to be loved and taken great care of.I already know that you are going to have my hair and you're mommy's eye's."

That should be mine and Edwards baby, not him and her.If this plan doesn't work then I will take that child as mine.