Chapter 35 - Locked In

Alice wiped her tears before Jack even opened his eyes. She wanted him not to suspect anything from her emotions so she joyfully said "For a drunk man, you are well-balanced."

Jack opened his eyes, with a spark in his eyes this time, and stopped dancing as he saw her idly staring at him.

He replied "I already threw up lately and took a shower but the dizziness is still there. I'll maybe just workout later tonight to sweat the rest of the toxic off."

"Did you miss me so you drink?" ,she teased.

He knew how to play the teasing remarks with Alice so he said "Probably because I woke up late and you were gone."

She cackled as she grabbed his hands again, put one in her waist and held the other stretched straight to their right. She put her other hand over his shoulder and said "This is how we should do it."

He joked, noticing their position, "Please tell me we're not doing ballroom."

She bursted into laughter. Jack just smiled and watched her laugh. She said "We are definitely not."

"Good. 'Cause I thought I should change the song so it fits."

She laughed even harder. His humor gets her every time.

She stopped and stared at him after laughing for quite a while. She was memorizing his face, detail to detail, like a piece of art in a museum. He observed his eyes. It was slightly droopy; tired and lack of sleep. His pupils were dilated as he was staring at her face.

He asked, "What's wrong?"

Alice turned off his iPod and stood back in front of him. She said "I just want you to hear this clearly..." She paused the continued, "I feel so lucky to be yours."

He chuckled and said, "What is this?"

She loved the sound of his laugh, even the slightest, like an angel gets its wings whenever he does.

She struggled to make eye contact when she said "Come on, Jorge. I'm serious. I just thought I needed to get that into your head. And please, always remember that there is an Alice who loves you very much."

"You're always on my mind. Forgetting you is impossible."

"Right." She looked at him and bit her lip. She held back her tears to avoid drama.

There was a long moment of silence... 

BGM:

They locked eyes for a moment, just enough for them to feel safe with one another. Their souls mingling in the quiet moment. They both felt the specific attraction within their gaze. He moved closer and closer until he gently ignited his lips to hers.

It was a kiss both soft and hard. She loved it. It was the taste she was addicted to. His lips as soft as pillows were dominating her lips moving along.

Then she can feel his mouth stretching wider than it should, letting in his tongue. It was both wet and warm.

They knew they've done it many times and it keeps on getting better.

Alice felt good to Jack. She's the only woman on earth for him, the only person who can breathe fire into him when he's cold.

Their clothes were a hindrance and he solved it in under a minute. He pulled her shirt over her head and he lifted her right off her feet, carrying her toward the bed, with her legs in between his hips. He let her fall with a soft bounce on his bed and groaned a bit.