Chapter 4 - Vigilant Eyes

Creepy. Very creepy. It made her skin crawl.

"Now this boss is really freaking me out."

She shook her head then went out of the office, trying her best not to be eaten by her negative thinking. She stayed in the office until late at night again. She wanted to finish her job so bad so she could ask for a day-off and go back to her family to see her mom and dad. It's been 2 months since she last saw them. She missed them a lot.

Meanwhile, as the lights in the streets dimmed, Jack drove along. He just finished his appointment with the president of another company that he got his company coordinated to. He looked tired. He pulled over beside a convenience store to buy something to eat. For energy.

As he went out of his car, he walked his way inside the store and he heard a voice of a woman who just called his name. "Jorge!"

He looked at her and said "Sorry?"

"Jorge! It's me!" She came closer to him. Jack was just looking at her. She was a blonde girl.

He said "Do I know you?"

"Oh Jorge... I'm your classmate from college... Christine!"

"Christine... I remember no Christine from college." He has a bad memory and he can't remember anything because of the medicines he's been taking at the hospital previously.

"Is that how a president of a company acts now? You forgot all about your past?" She chuckled as she brushed her hair with her hand.

Jack bit his upper lip and just looked away from her. He's not interested.

Christine said "OK. Jorge, we had this thing going on between us when we were in college, right? Can't you remember? Us? Alone in your dormitory's room? But we didn't get to do it because you're too afraid to get caught?"

"Yeah, uh, hey uhm... would you mind? If I uh..." He pursed his lips then opened it with a popping sound. He's cool like that. He inhaled then gives out these words, "I really need to eat right now. Can you excuse me for a while?"

"Oh sure! Of course! I can join you if you want..." She made it sound so seductive but Jack ignored it and entered the store. He bought a sandwich and a soda.

He went out and he was about to pass her by, forgetting someone was waiting for her. But Christine called out for him. "Jorge!"

He turned back. "Yeah?"

"Can we hangout for a little time tonight?"

"I'm pretty busy, I'm sorry."

She went closer to him and snatched his sandwich. "Even just for an hour?" Then she inserted her tongue in between the bread of the sandwich and slowly licked the spreading inside. Obviously, she tried seducing him. She touched her cunt and said "Ohhh... I got so much pleasure right here."

Jorge thought that she was nothing but a horny woman. He said "Say what you need to say, Christine. I could give you what you want, just say it to me straight."

"Why are you so conceited nowadays? You're making me upset, Jorge!"

"I can't remember you, okay? So don't you raise your voice to me, I don't even know you."

"You're still the same weird guy I've met in college! When will you stop being a pussy, Jorge? I want us to make out. Isn't that too obvious?" She rolled her eyes and licked the front of her upper teeth.

"If you weren't acting such a bitch right now, maybe I could recognize you from all the other people, Christine."

"Just tell me if you're not willing to do it tonight with me and I'll go!"