Love At First Site

Prompt from curlysheeran on wattpad- an au one where they're in Paris and they're neighbors in these cute little apartments with these balconies where you can talk to someone over and when they meet its cuz they're both in the elevator or whatever you think would go good in that situation and its like love at first sight or something and since then they keep coming out of their way to see each other but its unplanned like they don't exchange phone numbers or anything the meetings just kinda happen. And they're just so whipped and its beyond fluffy and one day Zayn found Niall bring someone else home to take his mind off Zayn and Zayn gets jealous and he's all possessive but really sensitive and admits his feelings but insults him for doing that and all and Niall doesn't say anything so Zayn leaves and the next day Niall shows up at Zayn's with flowers and a promise ring and confesses his love and promises to never fall out of love with him cuz he's perfect. Can all their covos be really witty and  adorable and they literally are so in love from they first day they met. Can Niall wear the "pants" in the relationship if you please but Zayn the possesive one. And can the Apartment building have a lot of facilities like fitness center and washer/dryer room and stuff like that and can they meet each other there but sometimes out of the Apartment building but mostly in cuz I want it to be Winter.

Zayn's Pov:

"Long day at work?" I heard Niall speak when I opened the backdoor to my balcony. The cold air outside hit me like a ton of bricks but I still managed to smile when I heard his voice. 

"You have no idea. I need some dinner, Shower, A fag then my bed in that order" I stated, Niall chuckled.

"Maybe tomorrows gonna be better" He commented, I shrugged. 

"Not counting on it. How about you? Good day?" I asked, Niall shrugged his shoulders.

"Better than yours I suppose. Heavy lifting, Aching back normal routine. Although one really bad thing did happen. I put a load of washing on when I got home, Took it out and I've now got two pairs of odd socks. Fuck knows where the matching ones are, Think that machine eats more clothes then it washes" Niall said, I laughed. 

"That or you dropped them much like you did with your pants. Still rocking those bright yellow ones?" A blush spread across Niall's cheek. "Or maybe you misplaced them when you came home pissed the other week" I said. 

"You ever find your boxers that went missing after the wash? And oi there's nothing wrong with those bright yellow pants!" Niall argued. 

"Fair point. I'd argue with you on that but I'm too tired" I replied, Niall smirked. 

"Point to me then. So you fancy a quick drink? Or you want the dinner, Shower, Fag then bed?" Niall asked with a teasing smile. 

"If it's that cocktail you made the first night I moved in, I think I got twenty minutes to spare". 

Niall's one of a kind. I couldn't ask for a better neighbour. When I first moved into the building I was excited. This building had everything. A fitness center, Washing and drying room. And a frontdesk incase anything went wrong. The only thing I wasn't exited for was having a neighbour. You never know if they'll be quiet or noisy fuckers that you just won't get on with. I got lucky and ended up with Niall. The first moment I laid eyes on him I nearly walked straight into a door. His smile was the first thing I noticed. It was warm and friendly. When he knocked on my door to introduce himself I noticed his eyes. They were indescribable. Sounds stupid I know, But it honestly was love at first. We became friends straight away. Every night after work I'll open my balcony door and it's almost guaranteed I'll hear Niall speak. We always say we'll only talk for twenty minutes, It never is. My morning routines not complete unless I bump into Niall before I leave for work. They say the smallest changes sometimes make the biggest impact. Niall becoming my neighbour was a small change, But it made my life a thousand times better.