Little Things

Prompt from imgoodatbeingawkward on tumblr- Zayn's noticing Nialls little details. And in the end it could be like, Zayn purposing to Niall like after sex or cuddling. Or when he's laughing really loud and Zayn just pops it out.

Zayn's Pov:

I don't understand how I got so lucky. I don't wanna sound like this soppy person but how did someone like Niall come into my life? How did I get so blessed to have somebody who has flaws but it's the flaws in him that I love so much. Everyday I wake up to his beautiful face. And everyday I fall even more inlove with him. I didn't think a love like this existed. I didn't think it was real not until he came along. I've known for a long time that it's Niall I wanna spend the rest of my life with. It's Niall that I wanna grow old and grey with. It's him I want next to me during the cold winter nights. He makes me laugh like nobody else can. Even when I'm in a bad mood he'll always bring a smile to my face. Niall's the kind of person you just love. Without even wanting to you just adore everything about him. He's got so many different smiles. His happy smile for when something amazing has happened. His understanding smile that he uses when your having a long heart to heart with him. The goofy smile that makes you laugh out loud with no control. The confused smile he uses that one alot around me. The freaked out plus scared smile, It'll make you laugh then you'll want to wrap your arms around him. And last but not least the smile that's full of nothing but pure love. The smile that causes crinkles to appear by his eyes. The smile I wake up to on rainy days.

The things Niall dosen't like about himself are the things I love the most. He hates his stomach. He claims to still have his baby fat, But I love his stomach. I love running my fingertips over it as we cuddle together watching a film. He'll never stand on the scales because he hates knowing how much he weighs. To me I just don't care. No matter what he weights he'll always be beautiful to me. I roll my eyes everytime he complains that derby are losing, But I have to admit I love how red his face goes, And how his nostrils flare when he gets annoyed. Niall and I collapsed side by side on the bed. We both had sweat pouring down our bodies and we were gasping for breath. I quickly wrapped my arms around Niall and pulled him close to me. One of my hands fell onto Niall's tummy and he chuckled lightly when I began to stroke it. 

"Have I told you lately how beautiful you are?" I asked, Niall smirked.

"Hmm" He kissed my lips. "Just this morning you did, But it's always nice to be reminded" Niall commented, I laughed. 

"I'm serious" I said, Niall smiled slightly at me. "You really are so beautiful" I pushed a strand of Niall's hair away from his eyes. "Everything about you is beautiful. "I love how pale you are cause when you catch the sun you stick out like a sore thumb" I commented, Niall faked a gasp before slapping me gently. I was to lost in his eyes to really care. "Waking up to you every morning singing along with the radio, It's the reason I wake up. If I had to wake up without you I'd never leave this bed" Niall linked our fingers together. "Since the first moment I met you I was inlove" I stated, Niall smiled lovingly at me.

"I love you so much" He exclaimed as he pressed his lips against mine, It sent a shiver rushing down my spine. Even to this day when he kisses me I get goosebumps. I watched closely as Niall laid his head on my chest. 

"Marry me" Before I could even register it the words had left my lips, Niall's head quickly shot up and he looked at me with shocked eyes. 

"What?" Niall chocked out, I took a deep breath. 

"Marry me Niall" I repeated, Niall opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. "Niall I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you" I said.

"Are you serious?" Niall asked, I chuckled lightly before nodding my head.

"Deadly serious. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. I didn't exactly plan the proposal to happen like this but, I just, It slipped out I guess" I said, Niall chuckled. "I should have thought about this abit more shouldn't I? You wanted a ring didn't you? Damn it! I should have gotten down on one knee. Crap! Why couldn't I do this right?!" I rambled on, Niall laughed loudly.

"Why are you laughing at me?!" I exclaimed, Niall continued to laugh before slowly taking hold of my hand.

"I'm laughing about how cute you are when you ramble on" Niall replied, I instantly smiled. "So are you gonna ask me again or what?" Niall asked, I looked at him with shocked eyes. 

"But, I don't, I don't have a ring or anything yet" I chocked out, Niall cupped my cheek. 

"I don't need one" He assured me. "I don't care if there's no ring or you aren't down on one knee. Just ask me again" Niall said, I slowly nodded my head and looked Niall deeply in his eyes. 

"Niall, I love you so damn much and I want us to spend the rest of our lives together. Will you marry me?" I asked, Niall bit his lip.

"I wouldn't wanna spend my life with anybody else. Yes. Yes I'll marry you" Niall replied. My insides screamed with happiness and a huge smile spread across my face, I pulled Niall's body even closer to mine and pressed our lips together. Niall chuckled gently as he kissed me back. 

"So I thought we could get married in Ireland. All your family are there and I can just fly mine over. We can rent out that little hall for the after party. And I was thinking we could go to that bridge? You know the one you told me about? The one where you write your name on a lock and lock it to the bridge and throw away the key?" I suggested, Niall smiled lovingly at me.

"You've got everything planned haven't you?" I nodded my head. "How long have you been planing this?" He asked.

"Few months" I replied. "I love you" I stated, Niall kissed my lips softly.

"I love you too" He replied. Niall laid his head on my chest, I quickly laced our fingers together and sighed happily. I love every little thing about Niall. Now he's agreed to be with me forever I'll make sure he knows how perfect he is everyday of our lives together.