Were A Team..Right?

Prompt from HolyHoranTwerks- Ziall are together and adopt Liam, Harry and Louis but it's Niall doing most of the work so he get's all upset and tells Zayn that he feels like the only one caring for them and then Zayn makes him happy and just fluff ending

Niall's Pov:

I love Zayn. I can't even begin to explain how much he means to me. We'd been together so long and everyday with him brought new exciting memories for the both of us. When we decided to adopt I couldn't be more happy. The idea of having a family with Zayn was something I'd wanted for a long time. He was the only one I wanted to do it with. We went through everything together. For each step we were side by side. When we were finally told we'd been approved and we could adopt I'd never been so happy before. Zayn and I had everything planned out, At least I thought we did. We adopted three boys Liam, Louis and Harry. Each boy was so different. Liam was quiet but easily corrupted. Harry was outgoing and Louis was the troublesome one. When put together they were a nightmare. There was never a dull moment and you were always on your toes. At first Zayn and I worked as a team to keep the boys inline, But then it seemed like I was the one who began doing all the work. Zayn would go out leaving me with the boys. I'd be running around after them all day while trying to do the housework and dinner. I found myself becoming exhausted. Don't get me wrong, I love the boys and I can't imagine life without them, But I miss Zayn helping me.

"Nialler I'm heading out with the lads" Zayn yelled from downstairs.

"I'll be back. Louis behave!" I stated before walking out the boys bedroom, I made my way down the stairs to see Zayn putting his jacket on. "Where you going?" I asked.

"New clubs opened in town the lads want to check it out" He replied. 

"When you gonna be back?" I questioned.

"I dunno. Don't wait up though" He said, I rolled my eyes. 

"Zayn we need to talk before you go" I couldn't avoid this anymore. We were supposed to be a team. I walked into the sitting room followed closely by Zayn.

"What's wrong?" Zayn asked, I looked straight at him.

"What's wrong? You really asking me what's wrong? How can you not see what's wrong!" I exclaimed, Zayn looked at me with confusion in his eyes. "When we first talked about adoption you promised me we were in it together. That we'd adopt children and we'd raise them together, You remember saying that to me?" Zayn nodded his head. "At the start you helped me. You helped me deal with them when they were running riot through the house, But for the past few months I've been doing everything on my own. Don't you raise your eyebrows at me! I've been doing everything! I've been cooking dinner, I've been cleaning! I've been taking care of our boys while you go out drinking!" I stated.

"I'm aloud a night out every now and then Ni" Zayn exclaimed, I scoffed.

"Yeah. Yeah you are but you take the piss! You don't go out once a week you go out every other day. Even after work you don't come straight home unlike me! You go out drinking while I'm here taking care of our boys" I took a deep breath. "I'm tired Zayn. Right now to me it feels like I'm the only one that cares. I'm the one doing all the work while you do basically nothing" I chocked out.

"I do things for them" He said.

"When? When was the last time you made them dinner? Ran them a bath? Took them to the park? Put them to bed? Picked them up from school? Told them you loved them? Helped them with homework? Drove them to a friends house? When was the last time you did something!" I exclaimed, Zayn looked down, I slowly shook my head. "You know what Zayn forget it. You go out have fun, Get pissed I'll stay here with our children! But do you think you can pick them up after school tomorrow because I'm working late, Only if it's not to much trouble" I spat before walking out the room.

"Niall" 

"I don't wanna hear it Zayn" I stated before running up the stairs. 

It'd been a long day at work. My feet were killing me. My back was aching and so was my head. I couldn't wait to get home and get in bed. Zayn and I still hadn't spoken since our argument. He went out but came home less then an hour later, I was pretending to be asleep in bed when he walked through the door. Zayn stripped down to his boxers, Climbed in bed beside me and wrapped his arms tightly around me. This morning I woke up before he did and left for work. I sighed as I opened the frontdoor quickly pulling off my coat. 

"I'm home" I yelled when I got not reply I raised my eyebrow. Normally by now the boys are running down stairs at the speed of light. "Hello? Anyone home?" I called out once again, The smell of food carried me into the kitchen. "What's this?" I chocked out when my eyes landed on the candle lit table. Zayn smiled warmly as he slowly approached me. 

"This is me saying sorry" He replied. "The boys are in bed and I made your favorite dinner" He added, I couldn't speak, I wanted to but I was speechless. "I'm sorry Niall. I didn't know I was making you feel like I never cared, If I'd known there's no way I would have gone out as much as I did. You know I love the boys and you more then anything. The four of you mean more to me then my own life. I can't picture a world where you guys aren't there" A smile spread across my face. "I hate when we fight" He whispered.

"I hate it too" I admitted, Zayn smiled slightly before wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"I promise from now on I'll help you more. I'll help with the cooking and the cleaning. I'll take the boys so you can have a rest. I'll do anything you want Niall. When I said we were a team I meant it. I love you so much" Zayn stated, I quickly kissed his lips.

"I love you too" I replied. "So erm how long have they been in bed?" I asked.

"About an hour" Zayn informed me, I smirked before taking hold of his hand. 

"Better make the most of the peace then" I commented as I dragged Zayn out the kitchen and up the stairs. I can't stay mad at him even if I try. Were a team and no matter how many times we fight that won't ever change.