My Little Girl

fanfictions12- Niall and Zayn is parrents to a 16 old girl. Niall is that kind of parrents who u can tell everything too, Zayn is more the protective dad.

One Day Zayn Sees (you can come up with a name for the daughter) kissing a boy (who turns out to be her boyfriend) they get home and have this huge fight about it, Niall is not home but gets home and hears everything, but dosen't anything cause he knew all along about the daughters relationship, and know she can deal with the fight all on her own.

Please have this quote that says

YOU JUST GONNA THAT I AM GROWING UP AND STOP ACT LIKE I'M 5 YEAR OLD!

Niall's Pov:

"And you didn't think to tell me about this sooner?!"

"This is exactly why I didn't tell you! Look how your acting!"

"I'm acting like a father which is exactly what I am! And incase you didn't notice your my daughter. My little girl!"

"I'm sixteen!" I walked into the house closing the door silently behind me. "Incase you didn't notice I stopped being a little girl when I got my first period!"

"You think you know everything. Just because your sixteen you think you have the answers to everything but you don't!"

"This isn't about my age. This is about you not wanting me to grow up. Well guess what dad it's happening whether you want it to or not! You need to accept I'm growing up and stop treating me like I'm five years old!" Emily ran from the sitting room and straight up the stairs. Seconds later her bedroom door slammed closed. I shook my head before walking into the sitting room. Zayn was sat down on the couch with his head in his hands.

"Rough day?" I asked, Zayn looked up at me and a small smile spread across his lips.

"You have no idea" He exclaimed before sighing. I walked over and sat down beside him. "She has a boyfriend, Niall, Emily has a boyfriend and she didn't even tell me. I had to find them kissing against his car and a- You knew didn't you?" Zayn must have spotted the smile on my face.

"Yeah. She told me a few weeks ago. Now before you start yelling again just listen. He goes to her school and yes he's popular but no he's not an asshole. They've been friends for about two years and he's a nice kid" I explained.

"And you didn't think to tell me this information why?" Zayn questioned.

"Emily knew you wouldn't be happy. She wanted to tell you the right way and it's not my news to tell. She didn't keep it from you to be spiteful she kept it because like mine your opinion means alot to her, Even if she won't admit it" I said.

"I found them kissing against his car Niall how was I supposed to react?"

"You reacted the way any normal father would. She didn't do it on purpose and deep down you know that" I took hold of Zayn's hand.

"She's my little girl" He whispered, I shook my head.

"No she's not. She's a young lady now. She's old enough to make her own decisions and she's smart enough not to make any bad choices. God forbid she ever does she knows she can turn to us and we'll be there. You have to let her grow up Zayn" I said softly, Zayn linked our fingers together.

"I don't know how to" He mumbled.

"Trust her. Let her go. Let her have her freedom and trust that when she needs us she'll turn to us. No matter where she goes. No matter who comes into her life she'll always need us. She'll always need her daddy" I assured him, Zayn sighed.

"I hate when you do this" Zayn mumbled, I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"Do what?" I questioned.

"Make sense" He said, I chuckled and wrapped my arms around him. "I love you Ni" Zayn whispered against my neck.

"I love you too" I replied as Zayn kissed my neck. "Now I'll start dinner and you go make peace" I stood up from the couch, Zayn sighed.

"Got any battle armour?" He questioned. I laughed before shaking my head. "She dosen't hold back Ni"

"Now who's that remind me of?" Zayn looked at me with confusion in his eyes. "She's just like her daddy" I quickly kissed Zayn's lips. "There's your armour now go make it up"

Zayn took a deep breath before walking out the sitting room. I made my way into the kitchen and began making us all some dinner. Twenty minutes passed with complete silence. I was halfway through chopping up some salad when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Seconds later Zayn and Emily entered the kitchen with arms wrapped around eachother.

"Friends again?" I asked with a cheeky smile, Emily laughed before nodding her head. She then walked over to me and began helping herself to the chopped salad. I glared at her.

"What?" She asked with a cheeky smile."What's for dinner?" She asked.

"My homemade lasagna" I replied.

"Brilliant" Emily stated with a wide smile she then wrapped her arms around me. "Thankyou for talking to him" She whispered. I placed one of my arms around her.

"So when's your boyfriend coming over for dinner?" I asked, Zayn inhaled but said nothing harsh. He was trying. That was all anyone could ask. Emily is his little girl no matter how much she grows in Zayn's eyes she'll always be a little girl. I watched on as Emily walked back over to Zayn and wrapped her arms around him. Zayn kissed the top of her head. She may deny it but I don't think being Zayn's little girl really bothers Emily that much.