Rude Part 2

inawhilecrocodile requested part 2 of the oneshot rude-  Niall and Zayn are married now and Niall's nearing the end of his pregnancy and they visit his parents and Zayn proves to them that he is good for Niall by taking care of him

Zayn's Pov:

His family would never give me the blessing I always wanted. They made sure I knew I wasn't good enough for him. They tried keeping us apart, But they failed. Despite everyone telling us we couldn't be together we made it through. We fell inlove and to me it was one of the greatest things to ever happen. When I asked for permission to marry Niall, I knew his parents wouldn't give me it. I knew I had no chance in hell of them ever giving me the blessing, But I also knew I was gonna marry him no matter what they said. Marry him is exactly what I did. We drove off together, Married and we've never looked back, Until now. Hands down Niall's the best thing to happen to me. He changed my life in more ways then I can list. But the biggest change he brought to me, The one that brought me so much joy was the news that I was gonna be a daddy.

When I learned I was gonna be a dad I couldn't be more grateful. Finally I would get the family I've always wanted. I'd get the family I never had. I'd show my child the love and guidance that I was never taught. I would teach them that no matter what people say it dosen't define you as a person, There's always a way to prove them wrong. There's always a chance to make your life better, To be a better person. I managed to turn my life around. I have a husband who loves me no matter what people say. We have a child on the way. I have a steady job with good pay, And Niall and I have a roof over our head. Everything people thought I couldn't do I've done. However Niall and I still face a big challenge. Now Niall's pregnant he wants his parents in our childs life, So were going back to tell them about the baby. I knew I wouldn't get a warm reception, But this is what Niall wanted and truth be told I'd do anything for him. We'd face his family together, Just like we face everything else. 

"I'm so scared" Niall exclaimed as we pulled up infront of his parents home. The memories of the last time we were here were flashing through my mind. "I swear my hearts not meant to beat this fast" I looked over at Niall with a small smile.

"Ni baby look at me" Niall looked at me. "Relax ok? Take a deep breath and relax" I said softly as I placed my hand on Niall's large baby bump. Niall began taking deep breaths. "Stay relaxed ok? For the babys sake. And if things get to stressful in there were leaving" I stated, Niall nodded his head in agreement. 

"Ok we need to go in now" Niall replied before undoing his seatbelt, I did the same as him. 

"Yeah get this over with" I added as I opened the car door. 

"Well yeah and I really need the toilet" Niall exclaimed, I laughed.

"You went less then twenty minutes ago" I commented as I walked around the other side of the car, I held out my hand and helped Niall out the car. 

"Blame your son he's the one kicking the shit out my bladder" Niall said, I shook my head before kissing his forehead. Once Niall was out the car I slammed the door and locked up the car. I then took Niall's hand in mine and we walked up to the frontdoor, Niall knocked on it quickly before standing back, I placed my hand on his lower back. I got the reception I knew I'd get. The moment the frontdoor was opened Niall was pulled into a hug, And I was looked at like a piece of crap. 

"Niall sweetheart" Niall's mum exclaimed as she held him close to her, Niall hugged her back. He missed his family, I knew he did. Niall's always been a family guy. I don't wanna take him away from them, I want them in his life, But they have to understand. If they want Niall they have to take me to. "Zayn" Niall's mum said as she looked at me.

"Mrs Horan" I replied, Niall's mum stepped aside and we walked into the house.

"I need the toilet!" Niall stated before quickly rushing off, I chuckled slightly. 

"Follow me" Maura said, I nodded my head before doing so. We walked into the sitting room and Niall's dad was sat there. His eyes were filled with the same hate they always were. 

"He's still with you then" Bobby spat. 

"Yeah well he is my husband now" I replied, Bobby shook his head.

"Still managing to corrupt him. You took him away from his family what kind of person does that?" 

"I didn't want to but you didn't give me a choice. This might be hard for your massive ego to digest but I love him, Not you, Not anyone is gonna stop me from being with him" Maura looked at me with soft eyes as Niall entered the room. "I love your son. I know I'm not exactly the ideal person that you wanted for him, But I love him just as much as you do. Shouldn't that be the only thing that matters here?" I asked. 

"Mum dad listen. We didn't come here to fight or to argue. Neither of us wanted it to be this way. He loves me and you were keeping me away from that love, You had no right to. As my parents you can protect me from certain things, But I'm not a child anymore and I can decide what's best for me. Zayn's done everything for me. He's taken care of me, He's put a roof over my head and food in my belly. I'm safe and I'm happy. I want you all to get along more than anything, Now more then ever" Niall exclaimed, I took hold of his hand. "I told you I had news to tell you, And you've probably guessed what it is. Mum dad, I'm pregnant" Shock filled both Niall's parents eyes. "Zayn and I were having a baby boy and I want you in his life" Niall said, Maura stood up and slowly walked over to Niall.

"Pregnant?" She questioned, Niall slowly nodded his head, A smile spread across Maura's face before she pulled Niall into a tight hug crying out happily, Niall chuckled as he hugged his mum back, I looked over at Niall's dad. 

"I've done everything you thought I couldn't. I've proven you wrong. I'd never hurt Niall. If I thought for one second I'd bring any harm to him there is no way I would have let him in my life. Him and our child mean everything to me and family means everything to Niall. I don't wanna take him or keep him from you, Because I know how much having you in his life means to him" I explained, Niall's dad looked at the scene infront of him. He then stood up.

"Niall" Niall looked at his dad. "Are you happy and safe?" He asked, Niall nodded his head. 

"Yeah, I am" He replied, Bobby sighed before looking at me he then extended his hand. 

"You've done right by my boy and you've proven me wrong. Welcome to the family Zayn" The sense of happiness that overtook my body I'd never felt before. I smiled before taking Niall's dads hand and shaking it, I then turned around and Niall walked straight into my arms. I finally got the thing I always wanted. I got Niall's parents blessing and now I could have the family I've always wanted with the man I love.