I Love You

Prompt from Tedddie on wattpad- Nialls a ballerina and zayn's a boxer and they're having a baby from a one night stand and they realise they're in love when niall gives birth

Niall's Pov:

I looked down at the box that contained all my ballerina stuff. A sigh fell from my lips as I picked up the shoes. For years this was my life. It was one of the only things I was good at. Something I was known for. I had to leave it behind. It wasn't because I was embarrassed. It wasn't because I was let go of. It was because I could no longer do it, I wanted to but I had something else to focus on now. I had to quit being a ballerina because I found out I was pregnant. It wasn't something that was planned, Truth be told it wasn't supposed to happen. I attended a charity dinner with a few friends of mine. There was loads of different people there all from different backgrounds. There was football players, Dancers, Singers, Then there was him. The father of the baby, Zayn Malik. Zayn's a boxer. I'd heard his name before and I knew he was a boxer but other then that I didn't know anything else. We were from two different worlds, Yet we found ourselves talking for hours on end. We had alot more in common then you'd actually believe. I ended up spending the whole night with him. The drinks were flowing and as each hour passed I found myself becoming more and more drunk. The alcohol was taking over my senses. Zayn and I ended up in bed together to me the rest of night was a blur.

When I found out I was pregnant my world turned upside down. I was rehearsing for a really important performance I had coming up bit I kept feeling faint and dizzy. I'd be sitting down every five minutes and every ten minutes I'd be running to the toilet. At first I though it was something I ate, But as time went on I knew something wasn't right. My body began aching more then usual and nothing I did helped. I talked with the other ballerinas and they suggested I go to the doctors to get checked out. I did as they said and that's how I learned I was expecting a child. Once things finally sunk in and I'd calmed down from freaking out I knew I had to tell Zayn. He was the father I couldn't make any decisions about this babys future without talking to him. We'd exchanged numbers that night and I gave him a call asking if he wanted to meet up for lunch, I told him I had something important to tell him. He said he couldn't make lunch but if I wanted to talk I should come down to the boxing gym. So that's what I did. I remember every word that was spoken during that conversation. 

"So what's up?" Zayn asked as he guided me back to the changing rooms.

"I've em got something to tell you, I dunno how your gonna react but you have a right to know" I replied, Zayn raised his eyebrow as he took a gulp of water. 

"Alright?" He questioned, I took a deep breath.

"Do you remember the night we met?" Zayn smiled. "Do you remember what happened between us?" I asked, Zayn nodded his head.

"Niall I gave you my number course I remember it" He said, I looked up at Zayn. Just say it Niall. Just tell him. Open your mouth and tell him. 

"I'm pregnant" I blurted out, Zayn chocked on his water. "Please don't freak out! I know it's abit hard not to, I mean when I found out I nearly had a panic attack, But I really need you to stay calm and open minded. I don't know what to do and I'm scared and I'm freaking out an-"

"Niall. Niall stop and breathe" Zayn stated as he quickly grabbed my arms. "Calm down" He said soothingly, I did as he said taking a slow deep breath. Zayn then crouched down infront of me. "Your really pregnant?" He asked, I nodded my head. "And it's mine?" My eyes shot open.

"Yes! I'm not some whore that sleeps around you know!" I yelled, Zayn raised his hands. 

"Alright! Sorry! Stupid question" There was a moment of silence before Zayn spoke again. "Are you gonna keep it?" He questioned, I shrugged my shoulders.

"I dunno. I want to, But I can't do it on my own, I won't get through it if I have to. I need help" I mumbled, Zayn stood up and then took the seat beside me. 

"You aren't on your own and you wouldn't be, I'd be here" Zayn assured me.

"Really? You mean that?" I asked, Zayn nodded his head.

"It's my baby Niall, I'm gonna step up whatever you need I'll be there, I promise you".

With the promise of Zayn's support I went on with the pregnancy. Every month my stomach grew and grew. I craved the most ridiculous food combinations, I was moody and my feet were swelled up so badly. I couldn't lean down to put my shoes on anymore, Zayn had to help me. I basically moved into his place and he took care of me. Each day we bonded and we found ourselves becoming closer and closer. He attended every scan with me. He ran out to the shops when I craved food he didn't have. He massaged my feet when I complained that they were hurting. When I was awake at 4am because the baby was kicking he was sat right beside me. Over the months I fell inlove with him. I fell inlove with every little thing about him. He wasn't like people said. He was Zayn. Fun loveable Zayn. I'd never tell him how I felt. How could I? He came from one world and I came from another. The only thing linking us together is our baby. 

"Zayn I'm scared. Zayn please make it go away!" I cried out.

"Niall it'll be over soon I promise" Zayn assured me.

"I'm scared, Zayn I'm scared, I don't wanna do this. What if it hurts the baby?" Another scream of pain fell from my lips.

"It's not gonna hurt you or the baby Niall I promise! You need to relax. I won't let anything hurt either of you. It's just a c section Ni, When you wake up you and the baby are gonna be fine. Just close those beautiful eyes and when they open again we'll have our baby" Zayn said.

"You promise?" I chocked out, Zayn nodded his head.

"I wouldn't lie to you" Zayn stated, He then leaned down and pressed a kiss to my lips. "I love you" Zayn whispered against my lips before he kissed them again, I slowly raised my hand and cupped Zayn's cheek before kissing him back. 

"I love you too" 

I awoke in a warm bed. Slowly I looked around the room until my eyes landed on Zayn. He was sat in the chair with a small body wrapped up in his arms, Our baby. I tried to sit up in bed but my body screamed at me to lay back down, A sob of pain fell from my lips, That sob informed Zayn that I was awake.

"Hey, Hey take it easy. The doctors stitched you up you need to be careful don't want them coming out" He said, I slowly nodded. 

"Is she ok?" I questioned, Zayn smiled before nodding his head.

"She's beautiful. Has your eyes" Zayn replied as he lowered our babygirl down, The moment I saw her my eyes filled with tears. 

"You sure she's ok?" I chocked out, Zayn chuckled and nodded.

"Perfect weight and perfect health, You looked after our girl just right" Zayn assured me, I couldn't erase the smile that was on my face. "You wanna hold her?" He asked, I quickly nodded my head. "Sit up slowly" He said, I did as he said, It hurt a little but I wanted to hold my little girl. The moment I was sat up Zayn gently placed her into my arms. 

"I can't believe how perfect she is" I exclaimed with tears in my eyes, Zayn smiled slightly. 

"Thankyou" Zayn said, I raised my eyebrow. "Thankyou for giving me this perfect daughter. I love you so much" He stated, I smiled even wider. 

"I love you too. We both do" I replied, Zayn chuckled before leaning down and kissing my lips. It started as a one night stand, But the pregnancy brought us together in the most perfect way.