Perfect Idiots

Zayn and Niall are bestfriends. Zayn is gay but Niall dosen't know and while Zayn's changing Niall keeps staring at him imaganing doing things to him. Niall pins Zayn against the wall and kisses him when he realizes what he's done he runs away and Zayn chases after and comforts him 

Niall's Pov:

I can't take my eyes off him. No matter where I try to look my gaze just falls back onto Zayn. I find myself peering at him out of the corner of my eye. He's my bestfriend. I shouldn't be looking at him this way. But I just can't help myself. When your heart desires something it pays no attention to your head. 

"What'd you think of this one?" Zayn asked as he turned around. I quickly glanced at my phone trying to act like I wasn't watching him the whole time. For the past hour Zayn's been trying on shirt after shirt. He's been asking what I think of each one. I look up from my phone. 

"Yeah looks good mate" I said, Zayn sighed. 

"You've said that about the past couple of shirts" He commented. 

"It's the same shirt but in a different colour. What'd you expect?" I asked, Zayn threw one of the shirts at me playfully. 

"Which ones are your favourite?" He questioned.

"White, Blue, Red, Navy, Black" I replied.

"What about the yellow one?" I raised my eyebrow at Zayn's words. 

"If you insist on wearing that one I refuse to go anywhere with you" I said, Zayn faked a gasp. 

"What! Why?" He asked. 

"You look brighter than the fucking sun. People would have no problem spotting you in a dark room. Just look for the one brighter than the sun" I said, Zayn picked up another shirt and threw it directly at my face. 

"Think I'll wear the white one tonight" He commented. Zayn then pulled off his black shirt and I couldn't look away. I harshly bit down on my lip as I looked over his body. I began imagining my arms around him. Kissing every inch of his body. The images were filling the inside of my head. Before I could stop myself I'd climbed off the bed. I approached Zan and pulled him around pressing my lips firmly against his. 

Zayn's body froze on the spot. He didn't react to the kiss at all. When my head realized what my body had done I jumped away from him. Zayn's eyes were widened in shock and maybe horror. 

"N-"

"I'm sorry. I-I have to go" I chocked out the words before running from the room. I hurried down the stairs and pulled open the frontdoor. 

"Niall!" I heard Zayn yell. I thought it was my head imagining it. I thought there was no way he'd come after me. "Niall stop" I felt a hand wrap around my wrist. I tried continuing to run but the grip on my wrist only tightened. "Niall just stop. Niall look at me" Zayn said, I shook my head. "Niall look at me" He repeated. I did as he said although every muscle in my body told me not to. I looked at Zayn's face but couldn't read it at all. "What was that? In the bedroom. You, I. Explain please" Zayn pleaded. My eyes began to fill with tears. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't. I didn't mean to. I swear I didn't. I didn't know what I was doing. Zayn you have to believe me" I exclaimed.

"Believe what? I don't understand Niall. You kissed me then you run off. You didn't mean to do what Niall? Kiss me because the kiss you gave me said something different" Zayn stated. He didn't appear angry, Just confused. 

"It dosen't matter" A tear fell from my eyelids. "I can't tell you why I did it because I've imagined your reaction a hundred times and it's never been a positive one" I chocked out. 

"That's your head though. That's your imagination giving you the answer you dread the most. Niall how can you know my reaction if you don't tell me?" Zayn asked softly. "Talk to me" I took a deep breath. Everytime I opened my mouth to speak no words came out. Zayn stood there and waited patiently. 

"I love you" I mumbled.

"What? Niall you need to talk louder" Zayn said, I inhaled once again. 

"I love you. I'm inlove with you" I revealed. Zayn's face didn't change. There was no look of horror. No hate in his eyes. Zayn licked his lips. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked calmly. 

"Because what was the point? You aren't gay. Even if you were I'd be the last person you'd want" I mumbled. Zayn shook his head and stepped closer to me. My eyes never left his as he raised his hand and placed it on my cheek. He then leaned forward and kissed my lips softly. 

"Don't say that" He whispered before kissing me again. 

"Wha? I don't" Zayn slowly pulled away from me. "You aren't gay?" I exclaimed. Zayn chuckled lightly. 

"I didn't know how you'd react if I told you. I guess I was waiting for the right time. Moments here" Zayn said. I chocked out a chuckle. 

"Looks like we both kept something from eachother out of fear" I commented, Zayn smiled and ran his fingers through my hair. 

"Idiots we are" 

"Huge idiots" I agreed. 

"Perfect idiots" Zayn stated before pressing his lips against mine again. No words needed to be spoken. We both knew what we wanted in that moment. Even so a few days later we made our relationship official and Zayn asked me to be his boyfriend. I of course agreed straight away. Since then we've kept no secrets from eachother.