Should Have Told Me

Tumblr prompt-  all 5 boys live together, but obviously Ziall are together. Niall has a stalker (the guy who stalks him keeps calling/messaging him creepy things) but hides it from all the boys. After months of being stalked, Niall is in the shower and Zayn reads all of texts, freaking out. Niall comes out of the shower, Zayn is really upset as Niall hid it from him. Zayn cuddles him super tight, calling him baby and crying. Then they go to the police

Zayn's Pov:

I kept going over everything inside my head. How long has this been going on? How did I not notice something wasn't right? We've never kept secrets from eachother. That's always been our promise. No secrets ever. Was he ever going to tell me about this? I wasn't snooping through his things. I was looking for my aftershave when Niall's phone began bleeping non stop. Niall's mother was supposed to message us and let us know when she'd be coming over for a visit. Niall and I both knew eachothers phone passcodes. So I typed in the passcode and opened up his messages. What the hell? He had so many messages from a number that wasn't saved. Each text was different. Each message was darker and darker. Creepier and creepier. Who was this person? And why was he contacting Niall? I heard the shower turn off and a few minutes later Niall walked into the room.

"Did my mum call?" Niall asked. I said nothing. Niall sprayed deodorant on his body. "Zayn?" I looked up at Niall.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. Confusion fell over Niall's face. I held up his phone and his face went from confusion to shock.

"Zayn I-"

"Why didn't you tell me about this? Why didn't you tell the boys?" I asked again. "Why didn't you tell me Niall? All these texts. Missed calls. Numbers that aren't even saved. Why didn't you tell me?" I stated, Niall looked away from me.

"I didn't know how" He whispered. "I thought. I thought it'd stop Zayn. I swear" Niall exclaimed. 

"How longs this been happening?" I questioned.

"A few months. I didn't think it'd keep going on" Niall cried out. I held open my arms and he walked straight into them.

"Tell me what happened. Tell me everything" I said softly.

"It started off normally. I thought a fan got hold of my number. So I got it changed. It was quiet for a few weeks then it started up again. I got the number blocked and thought it was over. I changed my number again last week remember? I thought it'd make it stop. But it started up again but this time it was worse. The calls and texts increased. Everytime I blocked the number I'd just get a new one starting. I don't know who it is Zayn" Tears were falling from Niall's eyes. "Nothing I do stops it Zayn. I'm scared" I held onto Niall tightly. 

"You should have told me or any of the lads" I whispered, Niall griped hold of me tightly. 

"I thought I could make it stop. I thought they'd get bored. I just want it to stop Zayn" Niall cried out.

"I know. I know Ni. It's alright baby we'll sort through this. We'll make it stop" I assured him, Niall slowly nodded his head. "We need to call the police. Tell them what's been going on. Then they can do whatever they have to. I won't let anybody hurt you alright?" I stated.

"Alright" Niall whispered. I pulled him closer to me and kissed his lips. 

"I love you Zi" Niall whispered. 

"I love you too" We spent a long time cuddling before we contacted the police. Niall told them everything and they took his phone. The police finally tracked down the person who was doing all this. After yet another number change the calls and texts stopped. Slowly things went back to normal. Niall wasn't scared to check his phone everytime it went off.