Never Stop

Guys I forgot to write down who requested this oneshot so please message me if it was you and I'll get the dedication done!

Based on never stop by safteysuit- Zerrie are fake dating and Ziall are the real couple. Niall feels like Zayn's starting to fall for Perrie. Zayn proves him wrong. 

Niall's Pov:

It's always been the two of us against everyone. Since the very start Zayn's always been the one I've been closest to. During X Factor we made this strong bond. This bond grew into something special. Something neither of us expected, But both of us wanted. We fell inlove with eachother and although we had to hide we still made it work. On stage we'd have these special little moments. We'd hug eachother and Zayn would whisper in my ear that he loves me. We'd share glances during certain songs. What we had was beautiful and it was untouchable. Nobody came between us. Nobody could break us apart. At least that's the way it seemed to me. 

Perrie came into the picture and suddenly everything changed. He didn't feel like my Zayn anymore. He'd come home after a day of being away. He'd kiss my lips and pull me into an embrace, I could smell her perfume on his clothes. I could taste her lip gloss on his lips. He wasn't cheating on me, Not really anyway. Management had set Perrie up with Zayn to bring her group and ours attention. It kept us both in the media as we worked on our albums. The first day pictures were taken of them kissing I was there. Straight after the paparazzi left Zayn walked straight into my arms, Holding onto me tightly. I held his body close to mine. He didn't want to do it. I could see it in his eyes, But lately he hasn't had that same look. He hasn't had the look that tells me he'd rather be with me. He's been spending so much time with her and less time with me. It's started feeling like I'm losing him. Like he's falling out of love with me and inlove with her. 

"Well why does she have to come out here? This is our tour Zayn! Shouldn't she be working with her girls?!" I exclaimed. Zayn had just told me Perrie was going to be joining us for some of the tour. My heart just sunk. He told me it was the best thing to do, As you can imagine I didn't take that to well. 

"I don't want her here anymore then you do but I don't have a say in this. I'll take her out everyday get a few snaps and just do my job" Zayn said, I scoffed.

"Do your job? That's not your job Zayn. Last time I checked you were a singer not a promoter! And if I'm being honest here I'm starting to think you enjoy being around her" I stated.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Don't play stupid. You know exactly what it means. But if you really wanna play that game fair enough. Why don't you just admit it Zayn? Save me the heartache. Admit your falling for her" I said, Zayn's eyes widened in shock.

"What? No! Niall that's fucking ridiculous! How can you say that? I love you not her. I could never love her!" Zayn exclaimed. I wanted to believe him. But how could I? How could I when Zerrie was constantly shoved in peoples faces? Being labeled the perfect dream couple. 

"I don't know what I believe anymore. You spend so much time with her and no time with me. There's pictures of you guys everywhere when you go out in public. Pictures of you holding hands, Doing couple things. Doing things that we should be doing. But we can't do them can we Zayn? Because were hidden away like were doing something to be ashamed of! I'm tired Zayn. I'm just tired of it" I exclaimed before turning around and walking out the dressing room.

Zayn's Pov:

Niall's words were taking over my head. I tried concentrating on the show but I just couldn't give it a 100%. We were halfway through the show. The fans were singing our lyrics back us. Sweat was pouring down mine and the boys bodys. And Niall hadn't come anywhere near me. There was tension between us and people started noticing. Niall was distancing himself from me but sticking close to the rest of the boys. As for me? I just looked miserable. The lads came up to me one by one all whispering in my ear asking what happened. I told them not to worry about it. I told them I'd sort it. How could Niall for one second believe I'm falling for Perrie? I mean don't get me wrong she's a great girl. A laugh. But she's not Niall. She'll never be Niall. He has my heart. I'd never look at another person because I already have the most perfect one. I had to do something to show him that. Something that would prove I only want him. I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I took a deep breath as the next song began. I walked straight up to Niall and made him look at me. 

"There's only one person that owns my heart Niall and that's you. I could never fall for her because she's not you. Nobody will ever be you" I stated before leaning forward and pressing my lips against his. I could hear gasps and cheers coming from the crowd, But the only thing I was focused on was Niall's arms wrapping around me. I pulled his body closer to mine. We cut the whole world out for a few minutes. When we finally returned to reality and pulled away from the kiss, Niall looked at me with a shy look on his face. "Now everybody knows" I said. 

"Thankyou" Niall whispered before pulling my body even closer to his. I held him against me on the stage with the chants of Ziall ringing strong in my ears.