You Are Irreplaceable

Prompt from hazzagurl21- zayn hurting nialls feelings about calling him then posts the naughty pic?

Niall's Pov:

Zayn and I used to be so close.We'd spend all our time together. We'd jam out listening to music on his IPod. When that ran out of battery I'd play my guitar and we'd randomly sing along to all the songs. He'd lay around and smoke while I rummaged around through his fridge. Sometimes we'd go on late night drives. We wouldn't be heading anywhere in particular we just wanted a drive. Zayn used to enjoy spending time with me but lately it hasn't seemed that way. I know Zayn can't hang with me all the time. I know he has other friends but it dosen't mean he has to ignore me. Zayn's been hanging out with a new friend of his, Naughty Boy. Don't get me wrong. The guys great and he shares a love of music with Zayn. But ever since Zayn started hanging out with him it's like I don't exist anymore.

"Hi Zayn. It's Ni. Don't know if your sleeping or what. You must be doing something because you aren't picking up" I chuckled lightly. "Listen I just wanna say happy birthday. Give me a call when you get this. Love you" I hung up the phone and sighed. Today's Zayn's birthday and I've been calling him all day getting no replies. I've called all his friends from Bradford and none of them have heard from him. Hours passed since I left the message and Zayn still hadn't rang me back.He's normally always replied by now. I decided to go on twitter and post happy birthday to him on there. Once I logged on I began scrolling through his twitter page. It was then that I noticed all the pictures. Pictures with Naughty Boy. He was spending his birthday with him. I clenched my fist. Yet again he's to busy to remember me.

"I just don't get why he ignored my calls Li. Even if he was with Naughty Boy he could have answered. Then he goes on his account and tweets and retweets stuff he obviously saw my call" Whenever I need advice apart from Zayn the first person I go to is Liam. He always knows the right thing to say. Liam chuckled. "What's so funny about me getting ignored" I asked.

"Nothing. The situation isn't funny. Your reaction is. Sounds like your a little jealous of the relationship" Liam said.

"What! No! No! That's not it!" I exclaimed.

"Think it is Ni. Look what Zayn's done is wrong. He shouldn't have ignored you. Yeah he should have replied and said something but so should you. You need to be honest with him about the way you feel" Liam explained. I sighed deeply.

"It hurt. Having him ignore me. He never ignores me not ever" I mumbled.

"Talk to him about it" Liam said.

"I will. When he remembers I exist"

A few days later I finally heard from Zayn and he asked if he could come over. When I opened the door I didn't know if I wanted to hug him or smack him straight in the face. With the door. Then my fist.

"Hey how you been? Feel like i haven't seen you in forever" Zayn stated as he walked into my home. I shut the door.

"Because you haven't" I mumbled underneath my breath. "Yeah I know. Tried calling you on your birthday but didn't have much luck getting a reply" I said when I joined Zayn in the living room.

"Yeah sorry about that. Things got abit hectic. Naughty through me a party. Pretty small. Just a few people. Some sick tunes"

"Yeah I saw on twitter" I said. "Would have been nice to get a invite" I added harshly. Zayn looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Is something wrong" He asked.

"Oh no nothings wrong. I love being ignored by someone I think alot of" I spat out.

"What?"

"Don't what me Zayn. You know exactly where I'm coming from. Ever since you started hanging out with him you've ignored me and don't even think of denying it. I wished you happy birthday and you couldn't even be bothered to reply. We used to so close Zayn. We spent so much time together but now, Now I only ever see you on twitter and it's fucking annoying! I feel like you've forgotten about me. I feel like you've let somebody else take my place" I exclaimed, Zayn shook his head before laughing. "Glad you find this amusing" I spat.

"You know your cute when you get jealous" Zayn commented. I wanted to slap that smirk straight off his cocky face! "Niall how can you think I've replaced you? Nobody could ever replace you. You Niall Horan are irreplaceable. I didn't ignore your call at all or texts. You were the first person who wished me happy birthday. And the text you sent is the only one still on my phone. I should have called you. But I knew if I did I'd invite you down. And I didn't want to do that. I didn't want to spend my birthday with you at a mini rave. I wanted to spend time with you in peace. Remember? The Zayn and Niall way?" I smiled as Zayn said that. "I should have messaged you and said that to you and I'm sorry I didn't. Forgive me? Please?" Zayn fluttered his eyes and I caved. I couldn't stay mad at him.

"Fine" I said trying not to let my smile show but it came through anyway. Zayn grinned before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into his chest. I returned the hug and Zayn pressed a kiss to my neck.

"You Niall Horan are irreplaceable to me".