Fight just a bit longer

Nobody's pov:

"T- the Shredder!" She stuttered with widened eyes full of fear while her was body shaking like a loose leaf on a windy day.

For some reason, she kept staring at him as cold wind started to blow inside the room from the now blown up window, which made her body tremble even more.

Sure she has seen him before in the very same laboratory few times and didn't feel threatened, but she didn't know what he was capable of. She did ask some questions from Sebastian and Donnie about Shredder before this mess began. But everytime, they either didn't give an answer or gave too little information for her to understand.

She understood that they may have had their own reasons to not to tell. Maybe Shredder told Sebastian to not to, or Sebastian didn't care enough to look into him to know such facts. And maybe Donnie didn't feel comfortable telling something like that.

Whatever the reason was, it's now almost scaring the girl out of their skin. If nobody couldn't tell her what kind of things the person with a bad reputation has done, then it can only mean bad.

Really bad.

"Back off Shredder! We know your plan and it's not gonna happen!" Raph shouted as he glared at the said man. Shredder chuckled like what Raph had just said was entertaining to him, as though like a meaningless threat from a four year old child.

"You know. I thought you were smarter than this. You are trying to fight a fire that you can not put out with little bucket of water." He stated with a low voice as he took few steps towards us.

Second pov:

You were frozen from fear. You didn't know what to do or what Shredder was going to do. Well it obvious that he was going to kill you, but the methot he was going to use was the burning question, and you were being honest you weren't sure if you wanted to know.

"Finish them." Shredder commanded his henchmen. And with grins on their faces, they attacked with no hesitation.

Xever sprinted past you and attacked Raph first, but Raph stood his ground and didn't fall from the first punch that was thrown at him. Meanwhile Rahzar went for you and Donnie and attempted to kick Donnie in the face, but Donnie reacted fast enough and dodged it by jumping back carrying you bridal style in his arms.

Mikey was about to hit him with his nunchucks but as if Rahzar saw this coming, he grabbed Mikey nunchucks and tried to throw him off balance. But Mikey being Mikey, he did a flip and avoided the fall like a pro.

You spared a moment to look outside and saw that dark grey clouds had formed in the sky while soft thunder sounds could be heard. Soon it started raining and the rain made its way inside from the big opening in the wall. You were fairly close to it so you hugged the lab coat closer to your body.

"Donnie, watch out the rain!" You warned Donnie and he understood your warning, so he took you further away from the open window. But as he stopped, a knife flew past him an inch away from his face.
Donnie turned to where the knife came from and Shredder had his arm still stretched out. His facial expression was now even more mad than few seconds ago. He growled as he lowered his hand while he kept his eyes locked on your terrified form.

"How pathetic. You're putting up a lot of fight for someone who is about to perish. Such a waste of time." Shredder said as he took steps towards you and Donnie. You knew the situation was getting worse by the second. Donnie can't possibly fight shredder on his own, but Raph and Mikey were busy with Rahzar and Xever so they couldn't help.

Donnie gently put you down and took out his bo staff while he stood protectively in front of you. You didn't have much strength to stand. So the moment Donnie let go of you, you fell on your knees with a soft thud as you gripped the over sized lab coat on you in your grasp. You remained unharmed, so you only kept your full attention on the two men who were about to fight.