Hope

Donnies pov:

Me, Raph and April walked back to the lair, a little faster because there was a situation going on. Not long after we arrived, Master Splinter, Mikey and Leo arriver as well with few bruises too. They noticed us and they all looked around, looking for (y/n).

"Please tell me (y/n) is hiding somewhere here with you." Mikey pleaded for an answer, you could tell that they were hoping that we would say 'yes'. We all looked down and I decided to speak.

"They- They have (y/n). When we were fighting, they were going to electrocute me with some weapon, but (y/n) jumped in front of me and took the blow instead of me. I- I'm not even sure if she's even alive. That electric shock must have been at least 100 volts! How can anyone survive that?" I explained as I half shouted at the end and clutched my head. I hoped that (y/n) was alive, but I wasn't sure.

"But didn't she tell us that she has higher pain intolerance?" April asked, with hope in her voice. I stopped clutching my head and looked at the floor like something interesting was on it.

"She did, but I'm not sure if it's high enough to survive that kind of attack." I said as I rested my head in my hand. Raph decided to change the subject for now, by asking:

"How did it go with you out there?" He asked and Master Splinter spoke this time.

"It did not take long for them to find my location, but thanks for Leonardo's and Michelangelo's help, we were able to fight them off." He said and Leo continued.

"We were surrounded, but out of nowhere they just retreated." Leo explained. As he stood in front of us.

"That's because the mission was complete." I concluded.

"But what are we gonna do now? Casey is still being kept as a prisoner and now they have (y/n), who knows what will happen to them." Mikey exclaimed slightly. So much is going on right now, it's messing our heads, but we have to think of something, and fast.

"I have an idea, but you have to help me before we go anywhere." Leo said as he was halfway bringing my whiteboard from the lab, and we nodded.

Second pov:

Few hours later at Sebastian's lab:

You woke up surrounded by darkness, it took you awhile to understand where you were, but when you did, terror took over you. You were once again floating inside your tank, with a oxygen mask on you so you could breathe, and you didn't have your clothes on you either. The only thing that you could see were, lights of the machines that were all around the room. You started to bang the glass of the tank in a bad attempt to break it, then a orange light started flashing near the tank and you were confused, 'That's new' you thought nervously. You heard footsteps closing in on you and then they stopped behind the door, the door opened and only Sebastian came inside while what you assume were guards, stayed outside. He flicked some of the lights on and you shut your eyes from the sudden brightness, once your eyes adjusted to the lighting, you noticed that Sebastian has walked over to you and stopped in front of you to study you. It wasn't something unusual, he did it every time he saw you and it was a routine since you first woke up. He then walked over a computer and pressed a button on the keyboard, he activated the mike and spoke.

"Are you in any pain? The electric shock you experienced would have killed a human or even a mutant, but in this case you only received second degree burn damages and fell unconscious. You really do have higher pain tolerance than I expected." Sebastian concluded as he walked in front of you again, but instead of answering, you glared at the scientist you have grow to hate.

"There is a mike inside of your oxygen mask so I can hear you. I will not repeat my question." He said looking at me with that same expressionless face he always wore. You didn't want to get anymore on his bad side than you already were so, you decided to speak.