Finding out

At the turtle lair:

Second pov:

You were still in Donnies lab, he was removing your stitches while Mikey was next to you in a chair what Donnie had in his lab, Mikey told you he was the best at naming "stuff", but he said he gave their friend, Letherhead his name. Also, April said she was gonna go home and then come back, because she wanted to give something for you, but it was a surprise. You liked the fact that, at least someone cared and liked to have you around. Suddenly you felt pain in your side and hissed.

"I'm sorry." Donnie apologized.

"It's fine, I'm okay." You said. Donnie seemed relieved by your answer.

"So, what is the story of you and your family? I haven't seen mutans before, I think I've heard of some, but never seen or met one." You asked mostly Donnie, he lifted his head from his work and looked at you, you liked his reddish- brown eyes, they were unique.

"Well it's a kind of a long story, but long story short, me, my brothers and Master Splinter got mutated when he was a human who bought us from a pet store, we found this abandoned subway station and Splinter decided to raise us as his sons and teach us martial art of ninjutsu. When we got older we became enemies with the krang and the foot and now we try to stop their evil plans anyway we can." Donnie explained and you understood what he was saying, but you still had questions.

"Who are the foot? Are they the black ninjas who you fought?" You asked.

"Yes, they are soldiers of our number one enemy, the Shredder. And the girl in armor who hurt you, is the daughter of Shredder." Donnie explained and you were surprised but also like you already knew that.

"Shredder, I know that name." You said, but you didn't realise you thought out loud and Mikey and Donnie heard you.

"You know Shredder?" Mikey asked next to you and you turned to him.

"I'm sure I've heard that name before." You said and tried to remember the time when you heard that name. Then it hit you like a rock.

"Now I remember, when I was in Sebastians lab. About five years ago, I was in a tank getting ready for some testing, when a man came in to the room with guards behind him, he had an armor and some spikes on it, I heard Sebastian call him: Master Shredder. I didn't hear what they were talking about because the tank was filled with 'me safe- water', but before I was put to sleep I saw him walking towards me and after looking me for a while he nodded, that's when I fell unconscious." You said, and when you became back from your backflash Donnie and Mikey were watching you with shocked faces.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking Donnie?" Mikey asked Donnie.

"If you're thinking that, Shredder Is working with Sebastian then, yes. And we know that means nothing good, when Shredder is involved." Donnie said with worried expression.

"But what does he want to do with Sebastian or me?" You asked mostly yourself, with a bit of worry in your voice.

"That must be the reason Karai was looking for you, so that she can give you to Shredder and then he would give you back to Sebastian." Donnie said with understatement.

"Do you know what are his plan, bro?" Mikey asked.

"I don't know his plans, Mikey. I'd have to hack in Sebastians computer or eavesdrop his or Shredders conversations with other people to find out." Donnie said as he removed the last stitch from your body.

"Thank you Donnie." You said giving him a smile while blushing. That caused him to blush a little.

"Y-You're welcome." He said and turned away from you to do something. Then Mikey jumped next to you with excited expression on his face.