Fight: part 2

Donnies pov:

The moment the glass broke, everything seemed to go in slow motion for me. Hundreds of gallons of liquid poured out of the tank onto the floor but in that moment, I had my worried eyes only on (y/n) who was slowly sliding out of the tank by the force of the water.

The blood draw needle and the tube attached to her mask and arm broke by the force of the weight that was put on them when (y/n) fell out. (y/n) lay on the cold and wet floor, with the broken mask over her nose and mouth and the needle still in her left arm. She looked more pale than before, like she was either sick or...

Dead...

No... No no NO!

"(Y/N)!!!" I shouted as I ran towards her still form, while water splattered under my steps.

I fell on my knees and picked her body off the cold ground. I needed to know if she was truly breathing, so I ripped the broken mask from her face and threw it somewhere in the corner of the room. My actions didn't provoke any reaction from her, and I was beginning to panic. No no no NO! This can't be happening. I thought as I still didn't take my eyes off her closed ones.

"(y/n)!!!" I repeated again, but nothing.

Everybody else in the room stood still and silent. It was as quiet as a graveyard, nobody simply did not know what to do. The guards stood still because they didn't know if they messed up bad or terribly bad. Sebastian must've ordered them to not harm (y/n), so he might be very unhappy, because one of them messed up.

Mikey broke the silence by grabbing a large white lab coat what he found hanging from a hook, he came over and covered (y/n) with it. Sebastian stood frozen and didn't move a single muscle. I didn't care what he was doing or feeling. All I cared about was (y/n)'s well being.

I waited for something to happen, anything. I didn't know what to do in this kind of circumstance. (y/n) told us, that if she is disturbed while she was connected to the system, her brain could fail. I didn't think this would ever happen, so I was at total loss of what to do.

I glared at the guard who broke the tank with the bullet , he was still holding the gun in his hands tightly as ever. 'That guard... has to pay for ending an innocent person's life.' My thoughts were caught short when the guards began to move, finally realising they have been staring the scene for too long.

I was done with these guards. I spotted a taser on the floor, and did the first thing that came to mind. I grabbed it and threw it to Raph who got it with little effort. Raph knew exactly what to do, so he quickly pressed the taser to the guards neck, and gave him a good zap. The guard fell unconscious to the floor with a loud thump.

While that was happening. Mikey took care of the other two guards by bashing the two guards heads together hard to distract them, and then he tied them up like a present with his kusarigama chain. Tough they were still awake, they wouldn't be able to even lift a finger. With the guards out. The only one left was Sebastian. He still stood his ground and looked how his men got taken down.

Nobody's pov:

Now with Sebastian's men down, it was three against one. For some reason, Sebastian did not dare to move. Maybe he knew he was out numbered and was just thinking of something so he would have a chance of winning. Or perhaps he was just waiting for the right moment to strike. Whatever the reason was, he was frozen. He kept his eyes on (y/n). In a way, his eyes seemed to look... shocked. It was like he too was waiting for some reaction from his experiment.

It felt like an eternity had passed but in reality it all happened just a minute ago, it all just came down too fast for everyone to handle. Donnie still was holding (y/n) in his arms and he was looking any signs of anything. She wasn't breathing but for some odd reason, she didn't feel dead.