Remembering and learning

Second pov:

You were still on the couch researching and studying about different things on Donnies laptop, you've learned many things and you were so caught up on the research, that you didn't even know what time it was. Eventually you couldn't ignore, the burning question inside you about Sebastian.

"What kind of person Sebastian is to the world?" You whispered out loud to yourself. You didn't want to look it up from Donnies files, because it felt wrong, instead you search it from internet, you typed: Professor Sebastian Harley, and you pressed enter, there were numerous articles and much information about him, you weren't that surprised. You started to read and the further you red, you became more confused, Sebastian seemed like nice and reasonable scientist. Donnie Previously mentioned that Sebastian works with Shredder, but the world doesn't know about it, then you thought: Does the world know about me? Then you had a flashback.

The Flashback:

You were in Sebastians lab and you were 11 years old, the scientists were giving you, your injections and running some test about the reaction from them. Then another scientist were mixing some chemicals and it exploded, the sudden sound scared you and you jumped on the table.

"Don't move."  Scientist said angrily, then she got back on the work.

"I'm sorry." You Apologized. Your attention then moved to the scientist who caused the explosion. It wasn't something new, it happened all the time but this time was different, the air went was under construction so Sebastian ordered him to open the window. Normally the windows were closed and a metal blinds were in front of them, so there were no way to see outside. The scientist pushed a button and the metal blinds were rolling up, after the blind was up , something bright and beautiful was hitting your eyes, it was breathtaking, you have never seen something like this and you didn't know what it was. The scientist opened the window to let some air in, and returned to cleans his mess, the air that came in was refreshing and nice. You slowly started to get up and walk towards to the window. Sebastian noticed this.

"What did I just tell-." The scientist said but she was cut off by Sebastian.

"Don't, Let Z-14 be, track the Z-14's heart rate and blood pressure." Sebastian ordered and continued to study you.

"Yes, sir." She said and got to work. The others were watching you too, but you didn't care, you walked to the window and pressed your hand to it, your heart was pounding in your chest strongly, you enjoyed this moment because it could be your last one. You saw houses, other buildings and some trees on the ground, but mostly your attention was on the bright light. Then Sebastian came closer to you to study your expressions and body language.

"W- What is this bright beautiful light?" You asked.

"The bright light your seeing, is called: The sun. All living beings need Sun to live, Humans, animals also plants need it." Sebastian explained without expression. He always talked like that.

"Do I need it?" You asked.

"No, you don't necessarily need it, but it may give you some benefits." Sebastian said and looked at his scientists, who nodded agreeing with him.

"Now, return on the table, there are more experiments that needs to be done and we don't have all day." He said turning to leave, to close the window and the blinds.

"Can the blinds remain open just for awhile longer? Can they be open while they do the experiments? For exchange, I will not resist the tests this time." You said, taking your eyes off the sun to look at Sebastian. He stopped to his tracks and turned to look towards you, he thought for a moment.

"Very well, the blinds may remain open for a short time." He said and closed the window but the blinds remained open, then he started to walk away.