Not again

Donnie's pov

Me and my brothers got out of the building, just in time before some alarm went off. We ran far away from there, and decided to stop on some random rooftop, to discuss about what we just saw and heard. Luckily it was still night time, but not for too long though. The sun would rise soon.

"That was too close, the alarm went off and we almost got caught. Who knows what happens next" Leo said walking towards me, I could understand, why he's mad at me, after all it was kind of my idea to eavesdrop longer.

"Leo, I know you're mad, but that info was important. Now we know, that what the foot clan is up to and we can make our move safely." I told Leo, and he calmed down a little. He was about to say something else but his T-phone interrupted. Leo looked the caller ID and seemed concerned. He answered, and if I had to guess, he was talking with master Splinter. Soon the call ended as fast as it started.

"We have to get back to the lair and fast, something is wrong." Leo said and already took off. We ran to the lair so fast, that we would have won a medal. But a medal wasn't waiting for us at the lair, instead it could be something life threatening.

When we finally got to the lair, it was dead silent and that fact got us worried, but I was probably worrying the most, because I didn't see (y/n) anywhere. The first thought that ran through my mind was, that Sebastian and he's scientists got her, and I was freaking out. We all searched the whole lair for any signs of a fight or intruders, but so far none of us has found anything.

"Hey guys! Come to the dojo!" Mikey suddenly yelled so we all could hear him. We came in to the dojo and saw Mikey standing in front of the altar, and he was staring at the photo of master Splinter with his family back when he was a human, when we looked closer there was a paper note hidden in the frame, we took it out and it was a note with Master Splinter's handwriting. We ignored the fact, that it was written in kinda hurry and started to read the note:

My sons

By the time you will receive this message, all of us will be far away from each other, but I assure you, we are all alright for now. But It might not be long before they will find me. I am leading a tracking device out of our home and headed towards west, (y/n) and April went east. Whatever you choose to do my sons, make sure to burn this note so no one else will find it, good luck my sons.

~Master Splinter.

I was relieved that (y/n) wasn't kidnapped, but worry quickly came over me when I realized the seriousness of this situation. Million thoughts ran through my head at once, and I could bet that my brothers were the same as me. Master Splinter's handwriting was a bit messy when normally it's neat, so he had to be in a really big hurry to get out of the lair. Leo was the first one to speak.

"I think the best strategy in this situation is that we split up into two groups, one protects (y/n) and April and the other helps out master Splinter. We all know who we are dealing with, and Splinter won't be able to handle it all by himself." Leo said, and his brothers agreed.

"But where's Casey?" Raph asked concerned. The mention of Casey got us worried, the note didn't say anything about Casey's whereabouts. Even though he's annoying sometimes, he's still a friend and a member of the team.

"Master Splinter told me that Casey was the reason why he called me in the first place, but he didn't say anything about what was happening." Leo explained.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Mikey confessed.

"I'm sure we will find out what's going on, but we should get going." I said and Leo nodded in agreement.

"Okay, let's split up. Mikey and I are gonna go help master Splinter, and Donnie and Raph are going after April and (y/n)." Leo ordered, I was grateful for Leo for that decision. We all nodded, and me and Raph both ran out of the lair towards east. 'Please let her be okay.' I thought as I was running.