His Touch

(!!!Obvious Smut warning!!!)

Oswald's POV

The riddler gently pushed me on the bed, lowering himself over me, gently pulling me into another heating kiss. I never felt something overwhelming like this before, not even knowing how I deserved such a wonderful experience with the person I love the most (after my dearest mother, of course). I knew it was a forbidden mistake but to feel what love could do, to a merciless person like me, was totally worth it.

And right now nothing else matters.

I snapped back into reality as he started to unbutton my shirt.

He went down, attacking my neck, biting and kissing it lightly. I gasped at the unfamiliar contact, enjoying his wet lips on my soft skin. His touch sent a pleasant shiver through my entire body, which let a soft moan escape my lips. The riddler threw the shirt somewhere, trailing small kisses down my torso. Ed stopped when he reached my lower part. I got a bit nervous as he opened my belt, pulling my pants down along with my underwear, exposing my already semi-hard member.

Tensing up in excitement, I closed my eyes as the tall man lowered between my legs, barely expecting what he was up to do.
My body jolted a bit as he wrapped his soft lips around my member. Letting out a low groan of pleasure, I grew harder with every second. Slowly Ed bobbed his head up and down, taking more of it in his mouth every time he moved down. His tongue swirled around it, tasting every inch of my hard one. I grabbed his hair in reflection, tugging it lightly. The attractive guy groaned in response, which sent vibrations through my body, making me shudder in enjoyment.

"I'm c-close..." I whispered with a scent of desperation.

He pulled away from me. Feeling a bit disappointed, I looked at him with pleading eyes. But something told me that he wasn't done yet. It was really confusing for an inexperienced person like me, as he coated his fingers with spit.

I gasped in surprise when I felt his wet fingers, circling around my untouched hole.

"Relax, Ozzie." Ed demanded in a soft tone, pushing one of his fingers in. Tensing up as a stinging pain took its place, he stopped, looking at me uncertainly. Nodding I gave him permission to go further, trying to hide my unease of the new feeling.

Soon he had three fingers up inside me, as I got a bit more comfortable with it, moving them in a steady pace. After a while he pulled out, using his spit to cover his member, not breaking the intensive eye contact with me.

"It's going to hurt a bit more than this but I'll promise you to be gentle." Ed said smoothly, placing his lips on mine as he spread my legs a bit further apart before carefully pushing himself in. I moaned in pain, buring my nails deep into his shoulder blades, feeling a bit of blood running down his back but he didn't mind about it.

"Shh Oswald, I got you." He whispered into the kiss and stopped his movement, giving me time to adjust to the foreign painful feeling inside me.

With time, it started to hurt less, so Ed moved in a slow and steady pace. Suddenly he hit a special spot, which washed pure pleasure over me, letting me see stars.

"Shit, Ed d-don't stop." I moaned, losing myself around him. A smugly smile appeared on the riddler's face, speeding up his movements, hitting that spot over and over again.

The room was filled with moans, grunts and skin slapping of two bodies making love.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum." Clenching around him as I came all over mine and his stomach, I sank back onto the pillow. After a few more thrusts he came with a deep grunt inside me, pulling out, the riddler sank down beside me.

"That was incredible..." Breathing heavily, I turned my head, earning a big smile of proudness from him.

"You are welcome." He answered yawning before stealing my blanket, wrapping himself into it. A few seconds later soft snorings were heard.

I got up to clean myself from the mess I made. Finishing myself, I crawled back into the bed, joining him under the blanket and wrapped an arm around his waist, falling into a deep sleep.

• • •

~ Helix💗