Beach for the last time

Jack J's POV

Jack and I were both stood up and he pushed me down onto the bed, his plump warm lips kissing gently but tenderly from my mouth to my length. I felt tingles run through my whole body as he did this, making my breath hitch and my muscles spasm slightly. He stopped when he got to my length for the third time and looked up at me and smiled.

'Why do you look so evil?' I asked. Jack didn't reply to me. He gently licked round the tip of my length before taking me in his mouth completely. He stated to bob his head up and down, still continuing to lick over my tip which made me tingle more than anything. My breath hitched and Jack stopped. Slowly he flipped me over and I heard him open up a condom packet, where the hell he got it from I do not know. Gently he pushed his fingers inside me and I moaned in pain which soon turned to moans of pleasure. He pulled out his fingers and lined himself up.

'You ready?' He asked me. I managed to nod slightly and he thrust himself forcefully inside me which made me almost scream. He pushed in and out slowly to start with before he found some pace and rhythm and he started to go faster, which made me cry in pleasure. I felt his dick widen slightly inside me and them Jack moaned before he removed himself from me. I rolled over and looked at him, I still hadn't cum. Jack gave me a devilish grin before he started to jerk me off with his hand. I moaned at the sudden change in climate and I soon came on Jack's hand. I lay out of breath on the bed and Jack stood up laughing.

'I think I better go and wash my hands.' He said with a wink. I pulled on some boxers so that if any of the boys knocked I could answer the door, which was a good thing as when I opened the door Bart was stood there looking at me.

'I don't think I want to know what was going on in there Johnson but would you mind keeping your fun and games to a quieter level.' He said, I could see he was trying so hard not to laugh. I was about to reply when we heard a very loud moan coming from another room. 'Can you boys just not keep your dicks out of each other for five minutes!' Bart half shouted when Chad came walking down the corridor.

'What about boys and dicks?' He asked looking at me stood only in my boxers. Jack came out of the bathroom and stood behind me, he had some boardshorts on. Chad shook his head when he heard the moan again.

'Thats Cameron.' Jack whispered in my ear. I laughed because I knew he was right. Bart walked around knocking on every door to get every boy or girl out of their rooms so they could see who was the last out as they were the culprits of the loud noises. Hayes and Aaron emerged from their room fully clothed and Chad looked proudly at Hayes. Matt came out of the same room as Taylor and Shawn and Jacob followed mahogany out.

'No boys in girls rooms.' Chad repeated his most famous saying. The last ones out were Cameron and Nash, and when they did come out, Cameron was struggling to walk, everyone around was smirking and sniggering but Chad was glaring at Cameron. Bart clocked Chad and took him away down the corridor. Nash came out behind Cameron wearing a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. I laughed out loud so sveryone looked at me.

'Sorry, but don't you find it fun that Nash and Cam were having sex and Bart and Chad heard?' I stated, still laughing. Mahogany let out a small giggle to join me.

'Wait, did you say my dad heard us?' Nash asked me

'Oh yeah he did.' I replied. Nash's face went pure white and he ran back inside their room. Cameron followed and that left all of the rest of us stood together in a hallway. Jacob took one look at me in my boxers before he spoke.

'Thank god I didn't knock on the door this time.' He replied. We stood there when I realised that Sam and Dillon weren't with us, it's ok. I, sure they're fine.

'Shall we go to the beach? For the last time, all of us together?' Taylor asked us all. I nodded in approval, as did everyone else. We all went back into our rooms to find swim shorts and flip flops. Jack helped me find mine as I had no clue where everything was. Once we had found them, Jack and I made our way to the bus stop as we'd all have to get on a bus to the beach. Once everyone was out a bus came momentarily so we all got on, the driver looked a little worried about how many of us had just got on but we didn't care. We would get off in a few stops anyway.

When we arrive at the beach Matt ran straight into the sea and started splashing around, he was acting like he would if carter was there with him. Shawn and Taylor went off to get some sun beds for us and Hayes and Aaron went for a walk along the beach. Jack and I sat down on the sand and looked out at Matt splashing around on his own.

'Do you think he's enjoying himself?' Jack asked me

'No, you see it's hurting him that Carters not here.' I replied and we watched as Matt splashed the sea back on itself. Mahogany and Jacob came down onto the beach and walked the same way Hayes and Aaron did. Jack and I looked at each other an smiled. I stood up and Jack stayed on the floor. I ripped off my shirt and ran down into the sea with Matt. I stood beside him as we looked out to sea.

'Are you ok?' I asked him as his face was bright red.

'No.' Matt replied sadly. I pulled his head round to face me and I saw tears fall from his eyes, I pulled him close to my body and I could feel him crying all down my shirt. I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. 'I miss him so much Jack. Did I do something wrong? Is there something wrong with me which made him fall out of love with me?' Matt asked me

'No Matt, you're perfect. Carter was a fool to let you go.' I replied honestly and Matt wiped his eyes.

'I want a few minutes alone then I'll join you guys up there on the beach.' Matt said to me

'Ok.' I replied