Hehehe

Jack J's POV

Me and Taylor were asleep when it all started. We rolled over to look at each other.

'What the fuck is that?' Taylor asked me.

'How the hell should I know.'

'Go out and investigate.'

'No way, I'm warm in here.'

'Well so am I.'

'Taylor you're older you go and see.'

Taylor got out of bed, he was wearing one of my shirts and boxers, he did look good. Why do I keep looking at Taylor like this? I don't fancy him. I like Jack. That's the only reason behind how I feel, it's the only logical explanation. Taylor wiggled his ass as he walked to the bedroom door. I slapped his ass as he came past me. He giggled. He opened the bedroom door slightly and looked out.

'Theres no one out here.'

'Well obviously we spent too long debating over who would go to the door that everyone went into their rooms.'

'Well whatever it was has stopped now.'

'Go back to bed then Tay.'

'I will.'

Taylor jumped back into bed but as he did he hipped the cabinet.

'Shit shit shit shit shit.'

'What?'

'I feel like I've been shot. Omg my muscles hurt. Jack it's painful.'

'Get in bed and sleep it off.'

'Can you massage it for me.'

'Where does it hurt.'

'Hips down. It feels like I've had something shoved up my ass.'

'Come here, face down on my bed.'

I got on Taylor's back as he laid down on my bed and I started to rub his hips. Then I applied pressure with my fingers. He stiffened his hips under my touch. I applied more pressure and he moaned really loudly. I then rubbed his thighs and he groaned. His hips raised slightly and I got off his back. He stood up, fully erect.

'Sorry Taylor, just sleep, I can't, I can't, I can't do this. I can't give you a massage if i turn you on.'

'You turn me on like crazy Jack.'

'Taylor, I-I-I I can't stay in here if you're going to carry on like this.'

'Like what?'

'Being, horny.'

'You make me like it.'

I couldn't take it anymore and I grabbed my stuff and went to my old room. I knocked on the door, I didn't get a reply. I knocked on Hayes and Aaron's door, no reply, same with Matt and Carter and Nash and Cameron. I went begrudgingly back into Taylor's and my room. I found him asleep in his bed. I sighed and hopped into my own. It took me ages before I finally fell asleep.

Shawn's POV

'JACK STOP FUCKING MOANING ABOUT TAYLOR AND JACK! IF THEY WANT TO BE TOGETHER LETS JUST LET THEM. BUT PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I FUCKING MURDER YOU.' I was shouting at Jack

'Shawn calm down bro.'

'CALM DOWN. YOU CALM DOWN, YOURE THE ONE TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE GUY I LOVE!'

'Sorry bro,please, get some sleep. I'm scared you're going to kill me or something.'

'IF YOU DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP I MIGHT!'