Part 9:[Kaneki] What happened to me?

Kaneki and I rented an apartment together at Anteiku. But we went to get a drink at the cafe. Apparently Kaneki's friends were there and I got to meet them.

We took a seat and Tsukiyama walked into the cafe. He smelled the air and said "Amore! This arouma makes my appetite stronger for the lust!" "What an idiot" Touka said as she served coffee to a customer.

"What is this smell it is making me so aroused the more I smell it!" Tsukiyama kept smelling the air and as he smelled it he kept getting closer to me. Then he went to my shoulder and sniffed me.

He grabbed the cloth on my shoulder and as he grabbed it I was taking a sip and he made me spill it on his face and my arm. He sniffed it even though he was covered in hot coffee.

"You smell so delicious and look so cute Kaniya I could just eat you up!" I blushed a little. "Thats sexual harassment Tsukiyama!" Kaneki said. "Have you forgot Kaneki? Your brother smells more delicious than you. Doesnt that make you jealous?".

Kaneki blushed a dark red. He stood up from his seat walked to tsukiyama slowly. Tsukiyama got scared of Kaneki and Kaneki elbowed Tsukiyama to the nose.

Nishiki and Touka laughed and Nishiki laughed so hard that he forgot he was holding coffee and spilled it on Touka's waitress uniform. "OI NISHIKI YOU DUMBASS! YOU SPILLED YOUR CRAPPY MADE COFFEE ALL OVER MY UNIFORM!!"

"HEY I MAKE GOOD COFFEE AND YOURE THE DUMBASS FOR BEING IN MY WAY!"

"IM THE DUMBASS?! YOURE THE REAL DUMBASS BECAUSE YOURE HAND-EYE COORDINATION IS WORSE THAN YOUR IQ!"

"OH YEAH?"

"YEAH-"

"Touka, Nishiki thats enough, stop fighting and get back to work." Yoshimura said.

A worker at anteiku turned on the tv and went back to the kitchen. "Nishiki can you turn up the volume?". Nishiki walked to the tv and turned up the volume. "There has been two dead bodies found on an alleyway in the 20th Ward. We believe that a ghoul has killed these two people and only drank their blood. The ghoul ran away quickly into the street but on the way out the ghoul bumped into a photographer and they both fell to the floor. The photographer took a picture of the ghoul on accident and has given us the photo."

I turned to Kaneki who was cleaning his sleeve with napkins. "Kaneki, we should investigate this ghoul." "You're right. But we need to know about this ghoul's whereabouts." He got out of his seat and walked to Tsukiyama "Tsukiyama, " Tsukiyama smiled and turned around. "I knew you would someday want me to eat you. " Kaneki blushed hard and looked away "No, I-I umm I want to investigate this ghoul... w-with you. Just us t-three" "Aah I see so after me,you, and Kaniya want to have a...threesome?"

I blushed and Kaneki blushed even harder. "No! I want to just...i-investigate this ghoul." "Ok."

The next day  Kaneki and Tsukiyama put on their clothes for battle. While I put on a Black hoodie with my hood on. I wore also black shorts and thin black socks that went up to my thighs and all black loafers. "Kaniya, I think you need a mask.  How about a skeleton mask?".

Before we started the investigation we went to uta's shop. He already had a skeleton mask. He had both a face mask and a head mask. But I chose the face mask because it was weighed less. "Hace a nice day" Uta said.

"So Itori said that this Ghoul's whereabouts are at this theatre that is in the 21st ward. Its the Uchubaki Cinema. It was an abandoned theatre. So lets go!" Kaneki said.

We went to the cinema and when we entered it smelled bad. When we opened the doors it smelled worse, it was smelling like corpses that have been rotting for weeks and at the vrry stage was the ghoul. It was feeding on an human but it was drinking blood only. Then it turned to us and hissed. "That's not a ghoul, that's a... Vampire. "

It ran so fast that we didnt know it ran at us. The vampire ran and used it's sharp nails to cut Tsukiyama. Because of its super strength it made him fly up ten feet. Tsukiyama got back up and his kagune wrapped around his arm and made his sword. "You three must be ghouls.. The masks... The way he easily got back up... And his kagune." he then snickered at us and said "this will ve very fun!" Kaneki ran at him and tried to punch him then the vampire ducked and kneed him but Kaneki blocked it and his kagune grew from his back as fast as it could and tried to slice the vampire.

The vampire grabbed Kaneki's kagune and speared him into the wall. "Kaniya!" "Right!" My kagune grew from my back and wrapped around my arm and merged together to make the drill bone. "Tsukiyama lets go!" "Ok! " Tsukiyama sprinted at him in full speed we attacked him with our kagune.

The vampire dodged his attack but I jumped over Tsukiyama onto the air and tried to dive bomb it with my kagune. The vampire used its super fast speed to get away. Kaneki got up from the rubble he was in. His body was filled in darkness and all I could see was his ghoul eye glowing and his red kagune. He cracked his finger with his thumb and sprinted at the vampire at almost the exact same speed as it did to get away. He then wrapped a tentacle around his right arm and then he used the point of the kagune as a sword point. The vampire didnt know that Kaneki sprinted at him but Kaneki's kagune peirced straight through the vampire. The vampire smirked at him "Why are you smil-"

The vampire had bitten him. "Ohh my god your blood tastes so amazing!"  "motherfucker..." I looked at Tsukiyama who was looking at the ground. "motherfucker... Motherfucker! Motherfucker!!  MOTHERFUCKER!!!" Tsukiyama looked up at the vampire and ran at him. He kept slicing the vampire into bits and said "MOTHERFUCKER MOTHERFUCKER MOTHERFUCKER MOTHERFUCKER MOTHERFUCKER MOTHERFUCKER MOTHERFUCKER MOTHERFUCKER MOTHERFUCKER

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He's gone completely insane. He sliced the vampire into conplete pieces. He had no concious at all.

Kaneki fell to the floor "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                        [Kaneki's POV]

"Hello newborn I hope you enjoy your eternal life as a vampire. And your vampire qualities." I heard in my mind. Whats happening to me? What is going on with me? What am I? Am I a vampire? Am I a ghoul? What Am I?! "Kaneki! Are you okay?!" Kaniya said to me. "Kaniya, bring me to Anteiku quick." After that I passed out.

Later I woke up in a bed with everyone looking at me. "Kaniya, where...am I?"  "Anteiku" Yoshimura replied. Touka was holding my hand with Kaniya right next to me who was really worried for me. "Kaneki. My dear. It hurts right? You havent drunk any blood in the last 13 hours. You know if you have just been bitten you need blood or you will lose yourself".

"Kaneki here" Kaniya grabbed a knife and slit his arm. Everyone gasped. "Kaniya what are you doing?!" Touka yelled. "Vampires who have just been bitten need blood in their first 20 hours or they will lose themselves to the vampire inside."

He put his arm out and his blood dripped to my mouth. My eyes grew. "This taste it is amazing too amazing the BEST BLOOD I HAVE TASTED.... I NEEED MORREE!!" I said in my mind.

I smiled like a maniac "I NEED MORE!!" I got up from my bed and pulled Kaniya's body closer to mine "Kaneki STOP-" I bit him in the neck. I drank a lot of his blood. I regained conciousness. My eyes widened. "What.. What have I done. I drank my own brother's blood. Why?!" I sobbed then I hugged my brother tighter. Touka hugged Kaniya's back and her tears dripped to his hoodie. "Why? Why does these things happen to you two? Why?" Her sobs got louder.

"Kaniya, Im sorry. My instincts took over you know?" I held him tighter to me. Yoshimura put him in the same bed as me. Then I fell asleep hugging him.

       Hope you enjoyed reading this part I put a lot of effort into it. I was debating about putting a vampire in this fan fic but I decided to put it in. So see you in the next part when Kaneki and Kaniya are vampires.   And always KanekixKaniya lol