Part 21: Aki, The Hair Stylist

Characters:

Urasuni Akage

Kaniya Ken

Kaneki Ken

Aki

Uta

[Urasuni POV]

Tonight Kaniya and I went to bed. I had a dream. It was that Kaniya and I would get married and have a child. I woke up from my dream. "Kaniya, wake up." as I said it he woke up and said "What is it?" and turned to me.

"Have you ever dream't of marrying me and having a kid? Cause lately I have been dreaming of us." He put his hand on my head and said "Actually, I haven't been dreaming of it. But, I hope that our child will be the best kid ever." His warm and soft hand made me want to kiss him.

Ever since he came home a ghoul again yesterday he made me feel 10% more attracted to him. I was staring at him and after a while he smiled with his eyes closed. It was SOOO CUTEEEE!!!! I kissed him in the lips. It was so nice and soft. I just remembered that he was 20. Without hesitating I put my hand inside his black shorts.

He was still kissing me and I felt his cock. He didnt seem to care and I removed his shorts. Then the asshole of the year came in. It was Kaneki. I turned to the door behind and saw Kaneki standing. "Kaneki what do you need?" Kaniya asked.

"Kaniya. I need to speak to you in private. Now." he walked over to Kaniya and grabbed his wrist. He saw Kaniya's lower body naked. He dragged Kaniya with him into his room.

"Kaneki wai-Kaneki!"

[Kaniya's POV]

He grabbed me by my right wrist. He put a lot of strength into it. "Kanei wai- stop!" Urasuni didnt do anything she just stared at my legs. Kaneki brought me intp his room and threw me into the bed. He closed the door, locked it, turned off the lights.

"I cant hold it in anymore. I just cant wait. I knew this was wrong but I couldnt stop myself from this." he said blushing "What?" he shoved me to bed with my back laying on the bed.

He put his mouth on my penis. He sucked it. "Ah.. Stop Kane- stop ah" he took off his shirt and his kagune came out. It wrapped my arms and legs and covered my eyes. "I cant let you see what I will do to you. It was silent. His kagune that was on my legs raised my legs and made my knees bend on my stomach.

He put in his penis abd started thrusting me. "Ah.. Stop.. Ah..ahh" I cleched my hands on the sheets as he aggressively fucked me in the ass. He stopped after he saw my legs shuddering. He put two fingers inside my ass and put his lips against mine.

He licked my neck as he was fingering me. He saw that I came.He put it in his finger and put it on his mouth. "Couldnt handle it?" he teased me with a smile. He licked it. "Maybe you had enough." he carried me with his kagune back to my room.

Urasuni was asleep. She woke up as soon as Kaneki set me on the bed. "He's all yours." Kaneki said. His kagune let go of me and Urasuni hugged me. "Its okay. I will hug you till we fall asleep."

The next day I forgot about what happened last night and went to a ghoul hair salon. "Ohayo." the man said. He was wearing a hair clip on his head to move the bangs from his bangs. He had two mouth peircings and a ear peircing on the top of his ear.

He had his nails polished black and tattoos on his hands. His right hand was a spider web and a spider in the middle of it. His left hand was a rhombus with a spider web that went to his fingers and a tattooed ring on his finger that said "hate none". He was wearing a white tank top and black pants that went down to his ankles.

He was wearing a belt with a pocket. It was a pocket that was holding a book. The pocket showed the book's title which said "Naruto" in japanese romanji. He wore black loafers and had also showed his leg tattoos and arm tattoos.

He reminded ne of Uta. "Take a seat here and I will give you a hair cut. My name is Aki and what hair cut would you like?" he said while grabbing scissors and a comb from a drawer.

"Do the best you can" I said. "Alright then sir." he first cut the hair that covered my ears until they showed and made my that went to my neck shorter. "This is not the best I can do but would you like a hair clip?" "Umm." "Yes you do. I want to read my manga as fast as possible." he said while grabbing hair clips from this container.

"Well woyld you like to go to thw library with me sometimes?" "That seems great. " he said as he was putting on hair clips on me. "Well, with the hair clips out of the way it shows your cute eyes and you look more atttactive this way. Tell me what's your name?" "Kaniya"

"Cute name. Do you have a girlfriend?" "Yes" "Do you live with her?" "Umm yes" "Do you live with her alone?" "No my brother lives with us but he lives in the next apartment room" "cute." he said.

"Actually how about this. What hand do you write with?" "Right" "I see. So lets make it face the other direction." "So when you get home take off the hair clip when you sleep with her 'kay? And the next day when you wake up put it on." "Yes. I get it."

"Do you have a mask? Preferably from

Uta-kun" "No not yet" "Well I prefer yu should get one from him. The doves will eventually find us out. So it would be a great idea to get one." "See you on our date Kaniya." I walked out and saw him sit down and read his book.

"I walked back to the apartment and opened the door to our apartment. I saw Urasuni still sleeping on the bed. I walked to her and kissed her forehead. I checked the time on the alarm clock. "10:45 a.m." Aki opened the door to our apartment.

He was wearing fake hipster glasses and black fabric sleeves that hair clips that were conected to the shoulders of his tank top. "Hayo Kaniya." he walked in. "I was just kidding about saying "our date" he said thek sat down on the bed where Urasuni was sleeping.

"Wait she's sleeping dont wake her up." "Its alright." Urasuni said. Aki and I looked at her as she said that. "Ohayo Urasuni." "Hi Aki" then she shaked his hand. "You both know each other?" I asked. "I had many customers and she usually liked getting her hair cut at my salon."

"Well you always made me look so beautiful." "Kaniya. Lets say we go to Uta's shop abd get you a mask. Urasuni wanna come with us?" "Yeah." she answered.

We walked to Uta's shop in the 4th Ward. Once Aki opened the door Uta was there. "Ohayo. What are you guys here for?" "A mask for Kaniya." Aki answered. Uta walked to Aki and said "Hi Aki what are you doing here in the 4th Ward?"

"To get Kaniya a mask." he repeated.

Uta turned to me and said "Need another mask Kaniya? Most frequent customer I've had in a few years." "I was hoping you'd naje something for me." "Kaniya take out your kagune. I want to make the mask like your kagune."

"By the way you look more attractive with hair clips covering your bangs." I made my kagune come out and was very different. It was Kaneki's kagune but orange and more sharp ends.

"Never mind then. How about a normal mask. Kaniya go sit over there" he pointed at the chair with his pencil. I went to the chair and sat down.

He picked up his tape neasurer abd measured my head. "Kaniya how old are you?" he said while measuring my head. "20" "Did you just turn 20?" "Yes." I answered. "Are you allergic to anything like rubber or anything else that is in masks?"

"No."

"I have a special mask for you." Uta said. He got a mask and showed it to me. It had two eyed that were black sockets. It had a huge smile with sharp animal teeth. It looked like it had toren off skin and the bones showing behind the torn skin.

"Kaniya put it on." "I put on the mask and said "Perfect size."