Part 17-I Love You

Characters:

Kaniya Ken

Juuzou Suzuya

Touka Kirishima

Urasuni Akage

[Part 17]

"Time's Up!" Juuzou said.

I had been in an abandoned warehouse looking for a certain ghoul
. Juuzou walked in looking for the Red Reaper as well. "Oh Kaniya Ken nice to see you here!" He yelled. He took out his quinque and jumped up to attack me. I pulled out my daggers and blocked his attack.

I tried to counter-attack but he dodged it then swinged his sythe. He cut me in the stomach and the blade carried me with the swing. I flew into the air and crashed to the ground.

I struggled to get up but this time I wont hold back. I sprinted at him and peirced his shoulder. I used my other dagger to stab his chest. I took out my daggers from his body and shanked his fore-arm. He then swinged his quinque but I blocked it.

I then back spin kicked his face and made him fall back. He got from the ground and said "Fun!" he sprinted to me and shanked my chest with it. He cut right above my lungs. He cut me in the stomach next. "Ack!" I fell on the ground. He kept cutting my chest. "Arck!!" "Aaargc!!!"

I kept gasping for air but he was going to kill me. I wont let that happen so I spinned while on the ground to his legs and sliced off his right leg. He looked down afraid with eyes wide open. "Wha-" he lost his balance and fell on the ground. He passed out.

"Huugh... Huugh" I kept on trying to breath. I got up on my feet and my blood started to drip. I walked slowly holding onto the wall. I eventually made it out alive and onto the alleyway to the street.

"Excuse me sir, but do you need a doctor?" a woman said. "Please!"

The woman brought me to a hospital and they treated me.

<Time Skip-1 Month>

I left the hospital and back to Anteiku. Everyone looked at me. I walked back to my room and Kaneki wasnt there. He wasnt home a month ago and he isnt home now. What happened to him? Where is he now?

I walked down to the store. "He's dead isnt he?" I asked. "Yeah. He's gone." Touka answered.

The next week I found Kaneki's eyepatch. I brought it home and kept it with me. "For Kaneki." I made a little cut on my right eye and started to wear his eye patch. I wore his eyepatch from that day forward.

Tell me, Tell me

Is there someone inside me?

"Urasuni, I was thinking. Will you go on a date with me?" I asked her. She blushed a dark red and said "Oh uh..uh y-yeah. When? "

"I suppose when you go on your break is fine."

We went on a date and after I went home. I sat on my bed watching tv. Then a person knocked on the door, I got up and opened the door "Hi Kaniya I will live with you for now on alright?" It was Urasuni Akage my "girlfriend".

At night time we went to bed. We were sharing a bed. She moved herself closer to me. She then wrapped her arms around my stomach. "Kaniya whenever I hold you, you make me feel so warm." she hugged tighter.

"I dont care if you're human. I wont eat you but I want to do it with you."

"It?" I asked. "What is it?"

She smiled and said "I'll show you."

She took off her shirt and bra. She removed my tank top for me and hugged me again. "I sure do love your skinny six pack, Kaniya" "Yeah. I also want to do it with you, you know." "I see." she let go and laid back. She started removing all her clothes.

I did the same. She spread her legs and I started to thrust her. She started moaning. "Sorry if it hurts, its my first time too." "N-no its o..okay". I started to kiss her. She kissed back and we made out for the next few minutes.

After an half an hour of sex we fell asleep. In the morning she was hugging me to her breasts.

For some reason I thought she was going eat me while I slept.

"Good morning Kaniya." she said with a smile. "Good morning" I replied. When she let go of me I hugged her and said "I love you.. I really do." she blushed very hard.

"I love you too"

(( I dont think I will end this series this early. Probably at 24 or 25 is where I will end it. Hope you enjoyed Part 17 and see you in the next part. ))