Utasuna [OVA]

Characters:

Kaniya Ken

Urasuni Akage

Utasuna

[Part 18]

Soemone knocked on my door. Urasuni and I got up and I went to open the door. It was a girl. Urasuni grabbed my hand and held it so the girl indicated that she is my girlfriend. "Hello. Im your new neighbor. I believe you remember me."

"Im the woman who gave you that neck tattoo. I'll introduce myself again. Utasuna, nice to meet you Kaniya Ken." she gave out her hand and before I was about to shake her hand Urasuni moved me out of the way and shook her hand instead of me.

"Urasuni Akage. Nice to meet you." She said angry. "Who are you?" Utasuna asked. "Im HIS GIRLFRIEND." She replied.

Urasuni grabbed me and hugged me. "Mine."

"...I understand. Well see you both again."

Urasuni closed the door. "Dont go around her." she said. She was staring me down until I answered. "Ok.. I wont."

I didnt knew she would be so defensive of me. "I can tell what you're thinking, that I am so jealous. But to us girls you are cute. So I dont want any other girl to touch you. I want you to stay with me."

She leaned in forward and moved her hair onto her shoulder. Then she leaned to me and kissed my lips. I kissed her back.

Utasuni forgot to knock the door and opened it straight away. She glanced at us for a second and said. "Oh.. Sorry for the intrusion. You can go over to my room and get a tattoo any time you want."

Urasuni went blank. She just stood there with her knees bent blushing in front of me while I was just sitting on the bed listening to what Utasuna was saying.

"I get it. Goodbye. And next time please knock." I said.

[Urasuni's POV]

I left Anteiku to the market to get groceries for Kaniya. When I came home and opened the door Kaniya wasnt there. I opened Utasuna's door and saw her giving Kaniya a tattoo on his neck. Her hands were touching his face and her drawing something on his neck. It made me a little mad.

"Kaniya. What are you doing." "Getting a tattoo." I walked to him. I pushed away Utasuna and pulled off Kaniya's shirt. I saw his tattoo. It was a heart with my name on it. "Kaniya..." I mumbled. I hugged him. "You are the sweetest!" I said.

[Kaniya's POV]

"Thanks for the tattoo,Utasuna." we went back to our room. "I thought that. That she would take you away from me."

"You dont have to worry. She isnt interested in me. She's already dating someone."

"Huh. Oh."