Part 23: End.

Characters:

Kaniya Ken

[Part 23]

"Tell me" The man wearing a mask said. I was handcuffed with chains to a wooden chair. There were four other men wearibg masks behind him. "Where is Kaneki?" the man said. I didnt respond. He smacked my face with brass knuckles. "Where is Kaneki?!" he said. He smacked me harder than before.

"Doesnt that hurt?" one of the men asked behind him. "No. I dont feel anything at all" I answered. The man smacked me as hard as he can and the brass knuckles broke. "How about now?!". "Idiots." I said. "I guess he wont bust physically. Lets say we do our favorite thing?"

"Seems good." he said. They all picked up syringes from the tool box. They all injected me at the same time. "Aargh!" I yelled in pain. I started to hollucinate. "I cant believe my brother was this stupid!" Kaneki said while evryone at Anteiku laughed at his joke.

"I dont understand why I even like this loser!" Urasuni said. They stopped talking and someone put their hand on my shoulder. It was the old me. The black haired me. "Kaniya cant you see? They all hate you. They hate us. So why do you even-"

"Shut up. They accepted me! They like me!" "No they dont. Cant you see? They make these jokes about you behind your back. And now you see what they say about you. You still think they are your friends?" "Of course!"

"I know them. They arent like that! I know they arent." I said with my head down and tears dripping onto my pants. Kaneki looked at me smirking. "I NEVER LIKED YOU! MOM ALWAYS LIKED ME MORE AND THAT WHY OUR AUNT HAD TO TAKE CARE OF YOU! "

"I KNIW YOU SHOULDNT HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE WHEN YOU THOUGHT THAT WE ALL LIKED YOU!" Tsukiyama said. "Face it Kaniya. They hate you. They really do."

"I have a way to fix that though." I looked at him with ny eyes opened wide "I do actually. I can erase them from your memories. All of them except for those two who didnt fake it. Aki and Uta the two who cared." "There is no other way. All of them couldnt be trusted. I accept it."

He put his hand on my head "We are the only ones. It was always just us." "Forget them Kaniya." the black haired me whispered. My eyes widened even more. I was able to see my memories with everyone vanish in my eyes. Except for them.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed in pain. "Goodbye Kaniya." they said.

They disapeared. Then the black haired me disapeared. "Ready to tell us yet?" the man said. "I do. You are going to die within the next five minutes." I said with a smile.

I broke the chains and kicked. He flew to the wall and broke through it. I used the wooden chair as a shield to block the bullets they were shooting at me. They ran out of ammo and I threw the chair at one of them.

He fell. I ran up to the three left and used my kagune to kill them. Then a huge and buff guy came in front of me. He was so tall and buff. He had a quinque but was a ghoul. He swinged his quinque with all his power. As he was swinging it I kicked it and snapped in half.

I peirced all my tenticles in him. "Your big and buff but I am stronger. You're weak."

My kagune went deeper inside his huge stomach. "Like they all say, "The Bigger They, The Harder They Fall." I said.

[Urasuni's POV]

"Kaniya is gone isnt he?" I said while tears were running down my face. "Yeah its true. He hasnt come back in two months." Liu said. "Dont worry. We have to move on." Utsuna said while wiping my tears on my face.

[Kaniya's POV]

I took off my mask and said "Aki, Ayato lets go." I said with a smile. I put on the hair clips Aki gave me when I first met him. We left and stayed away from Anteiku.

Paralyzed by how I changed,

Paradise in that I cannot be changed,

Remember Me.

Tell me, Tell me,

Is there someone inside me?

This was the fan-fiction about Kaneki's brother. It was a made up character *duuuuuuurrrrrr*. But I hope you enjoyed this story. I put a lot of effort into it. If you want to see my other story you can see. And now this is a finished story.