Part 18:Our Birthday

Characters:

Kaniya Ken  /picture above/

Urasuni Akage

Utasuna

Liu Woods

Kaneki Ken

Touka Kirishima

Jeffrey Woods

[Part 18]

Urasuni and I went down for some coffee. We sat at a table close to the tv. We got our coffee and listened to the news. There was a person who has been trespassing on ghoul's feeding ground and killing the ghoul. Urasuni,Utasuna and I went to search for the person.

At 1 am is where the person usually looks for ghouls. We fpund the person while on the rooftop. We couldnt stop the person from killing the ghoul. We jumped down. "Stop." I yelled out. But the person ignored what I said and killed the ghoul.

"Who are you?" I asked. The person looked at me. It was Liu. "Liu what are you doing here?" I said. "Hi,Kaniya." "So you are the person that has been trespassing on a ghoul's feeding ground lately?"

"Yup. I just like walking in the alleyways and I see a ghoul in my way eating. They say to me 'This is my feeding ground' and blah blah blah. So I just kill them."

"I see. So we just came out here for nothing. But would you like to jpin our squad? Currently we have Urasuni, Utasuna, Toby, Jeff, and me as the leader."

"I guess I will join. Yeah." he answered. I think I can rent you an apartment at Anteiku. Probably next room."

"What?! Do you mean he will live with me?!" "Yeah. I mean there will be people renting rooms so you both have to share."

We went back to Anteiku.

[Liu's POV]

After we went to our rooms Utasuna said "Take a shower. You smell like trash."

"You're so kind." I said.

I took a shower and in my head I was thinking "Wow. Sharing a room with this girl may be agonizing. But she does look cute being a goth. Her peircings and her tatt- wait a second. Why am I thinking about her?!??!"

After the shower she didn't leave any towels. I opened the door and said "Hey Utasuna, do you have any towels?" she looked up from her laptop and saw me naked.

She blushed very hard and yelled "WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU'RE NOT WEARING ANY CLOTHES!!! THATS VERY DISTRACTING!!!!"

Kaniya slammed the door opened in his pajamas. "WHATS HAPPENING?!? WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?!??!" He yelled as Urasuni was behind him. "Utasun- LIU PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!!"

[Kaniya's POV]

The next day I went with my crew to investigate this "Crimson Angel". The Crimson Angel was a woman who is actually a ghoul but her kagune is the wings of an angel.

She has been killing many people and got the Crimson. She is usually found on construction sites at night and kills humans who worked there. People say she's one of the strongest ghouls of the 24th Ward.

We went to a construction site and found her there. She was in the middle of eating male construction workers until Liu apparently wanted to "ambush" her while she was eating. He swinged his knife but the Crimson Angel used her kagune to fan Liu out of the construction site.

Liu had fallen out of the cobstruction site but I attacked next. I pulled out my daggers and swinged both of them. She hit me with her kagune and made me fly to a metal bar. "Uh!" I yelled out as I hit my back against the metal bar. It pained so much it was hard to get up.