Shit I Didnt Use

Okay I will say it at a different order.

Kaniya was supposed to be a girl. He wasnt supposed to have a gitlfriend.

Creepypasta originally wasnt planned on being in the story. It was supposed to have Attack on Titan Characters in it. I planned on having Kaniya die and be resurrected later in the story with his memories completely vanished.

Urasuni was planned to show at the beginning at the series. Her role was to be the ghoul whose organs was transplanted into Kaniya. But instead I used Rize's sister, Riku. In the last chapter Kaniya was supposed to die by Ayato.

At the end of part 22 Ayato's motives was to kill and eat Kaniya by faking to work with him. I changed Ayato to an alley to help Kaniya in the last chapter.

Hinami was originally planned to be introduced in the middle of the story. Kaniya was drugged and his hair was supposed to turn blonde.

When metal bars fell on Rize when she tried to eat Kaneki Kaniya was suppose to drop them on Rize and save Kaneki. Kaniya also was supposed to watch over Kaneki after Kaneki turned into a ghoul.

Kaniya wasnt supposed to be tortured.

Wanna see my other stuff?

Contact me:

Instagram-@Haineki

Tumblr-@Utacularism

Youtube-@Utacularity

Kik-@G.H.O.U.L

Wattpad:@TorturedGhoul