Part 2:Ghoul 14072

After I healed enough I was able to walk but that only lasted a day. After that I was brought to this lab and used as a lab rat for 3 months. I was used as information on how ghouls worked, the only food they prepared me with was cow insides. It was hard to eat but after 8 days it was easy to cope with. It was the ultimate torture,being strapped down to that thing and being tested on over and over. After three weeks a small organization formed, known as "aogiri" which only had 10 members. They killed every scientist in the lab and apparently one of the scientists told me to go to lab 62. That was my perfect chance to run, or so I thought. The CCG found me and I was sent to this hell where captured ghouls are brought to. They all were ranked A and above. I was weak and didn't know how to fight. It was hard to survive but I knew that I couldn't die there. "We got new ones" the investigator said to the warden. The investigator left and the warden introduced us to the so called "prison"."Alright you ghouls you are all sent here because of the shitty things you've done". "Grab a bag and getta hell to yer cells". The warden was straight-forward about what he said. "Tch. What an asshole" one of the ghouls said. The warden walked up to the ghoul and injured him with his quinque. "Alright, who else wants to piss me off". And every ghoul there that saw him injure that ghoul knew that he needs to die.