Part 19: The Eyeless Ghoul [S Ranked Ghoul]

Characters:

Kaneki Ken

Kaniya Ken

Unknown Ghoul /Picture Above/

Unknown Ghoul

I went to Kaneki about how he was able to survive.

"I was in a warehouse. I had been killed. But it was those few minutes that helped me. I ate the ghoul that was feeding on another ghoul. After I ate the ghoul I took out its eye and replaced it with my extremely damaged right eye. The kakugan eye gave me enough regeneration of three ghouls." he explained

"Although I was able to be alive and well I gained enough power to kill the One-Eyed King."

He took off his eyepatch on his right eye and showed his kakugan eye. "But taking that eye meant that my eye will stay this way."

[Time skip- Halloween Day]

Today is Halloween. It means that its that one day a year that monsters come out. I went to Utasuna for fake tattoo sleeves. Fake peircing. (Although I already have a mouth peircing and a eyebrow stub I am having a fake nose ring and fake eyebrow peircing).

I asked Uta to style my hair. He made it in a way where it looks emo. I wore all black and prepared for night. Kaneki and I went alone while Urasuni and Utasuna are having "a girl's night out"

We were walking in the alleyways and found a very strong ghoul. It was a SSS ranked ghoul. Feeding on humans. It wore a mask that had black sockets and a huge smile on it. The mask was painted red. It was "The Eyeless Ghoul"

"Kaniya stay back." he said. "I would not." I pulled out my daggers and swinged both of them. The ghoul ducked and kicked my chin. I flew up into the air and he jumped up and punched my stomach. It made me crash to the ground.

"That's enough of you!" Kaneki said. He jumped into the air and attacked with his kagune. The Eyeless Ghoul's kagune came out and peirced straight thrpugh Kaneki's stomach.

Kaneki vomitted so much blood. I got up and cut his kagune in half. I swinged my knife again and cut the ghoul's shoulder.

He got mad and used his other part of his kagune to attack me. He wrapped his kagune around his arm and used it like a sword. He swinged his arm back and fourth but I kept dodging it.

He swinged it once more and I blocked it. I struggled to keep him off. I finally kicked him away and cut his chest. I cut his chest so fast that he didnt see me do it. His chest bleeded but he didnt care.

"Do not think of me as weak." he said.

He swinged his kagune on his arm and cut the back of my wrists. He could use speed as fast as I could but he has ghoul stamina so basically he could do it as many times as possible.

Je used his speed when cutting and cut me all over my body. He cut me 25 times in the body and I fell to the ground with my head looking up widened eyes. Once I fell to the ground i yelled in pain "Aaaarrg!!" I heard many footsteps coming close. It was a group of investigators.

I got up with all my strength. The ghoul had killed all the investigators in barely fifteen seconds. For some reason I had adrenaline running through my veins. I used it to run to the ghoul and slice his back. After I cut his back he fell on the ground.

He got up and said "You motherfuck-" a ghoul had cut off his legs as he said it. It was ghoul wearing a gas mask. Black long hair, red eyes and wearing a red hoodie with hood on. The ghoul was a quite tall person. It was stronger than the Eyeless Ghoul.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH" The Eyeless Ghoul screamed. "Hush you will die so you shouldnt be destroying your vocal cords. It will be more of a waste." "You! YOURE THE HADES GHOUL!!! STAY AWAY!!!!" he yelled as he tried to crawl away from the ghoul.

"You two have seen too much. You could use some sleep." he said. He moved his kagune in a way to make my mind fall asleep and soon I dropped to the ground and fell asleep like Kaneki.

Who is he?