Part 24: Ken, Kaniya

Hey guys this is part 24 to the story. I figured that part 23 wasnt a very good ending so here is the final part. Hope you enjoyed this and yeah, also you should read my other Story!

"Kaniya. Ayato and I are being attacked by ghouls" Aki said through the phone. I hung him and ran straight to where they were. After fourteen minutes of running I finally caught them in the 20th Ward.

A pack of anonymous ghouls were there. They all wore masks so we didnt see their faces. "Aki, Ayato get back to the 4th Ward. I got these guys" they didnt complain and went straight to the 4th Ward.

The three ghouls attacked at all distances.

After one of them had attacked I went straight for their stomach. He dodged then I went straight for his neck. I peirced his neck and dodged from the two.

Then, one of them had a kagune which was, an octopus tentacle with sucktion cups. It wrapped around my right arm and carried me into the air. Them he used more striaght and my arm was completely pulled off. I fell straight to the ground. I layed back down. Then one of them peirced my ghoul eye.

"AAAAHHHH!!!" I screamed as he cut my eye. "Because of his rinkaku he can regenerate quickly through his kakuhou.

Now that its gone he might use his kakuja."

My kagune started to changed. Bones started to grow an animal mouth over my head.

My kagune started to change into a skeleton rib-cage. Bones grew over my right arm that was pulled off. I got up from the floor and sprinted to them at full speed. I started screaming and swinged all four of my kagune limbs. I killed all of them at the same time.

Soon after I collapsed onto the ground. After twenty minutes I heard footsteps coming near me.

"Ni...shiki-kun." I said. "Sorry, Kaniya you are going to die."  "I understand, I guess this is goodbye, old friend."

His eyes widened. "What do you think everyone will react to when I die?" I said

"I think it will be very sad without you."

"I agree, I'm glad. Glad to have met you all" I said. My eyes closed and my life faded away.

"Hello" a familiar voice said. I woke up in my mind to see my real mom. "M-mom." I said. "Look at you, you have completely changed haven't you?" she said. I went on my knees and started to cry. "I-I look like a mess d-dont I?" I questioned. "Its okay Kaniya. No matter what happens to you, you always will be my proud and loving son."

"No.. Im not. Kaneki is." I said still crying. "It doesnt matter whoever is better than the other. Because since you two are equally amazing."

I stopped crying "You always know how to make me feel better."  "You did a great job living, now its time for you to rest."  she said. I stood up and then we vanished.