OVA:Copy Cat

Hi I will make OVAs here and there but sometime by December there will be a sequel series to this one.

Characters:

Jeffrey Woods

Eyeless Jack

Slender Man

"Is that Kaneki?" Eyeless Jack asked. We were on a roof looking for victims to kill. We saw Kaneki walking in an alleyway. "Yeah that is him. But why is he not with Kaniya?" "I dont know. Think we should follow him."

We followed Kaneki into the woods. We hid behind a huge tree and avoided being noticed. "Did it work?" the man said. There was a ghoul in front of  Kaneki and two other ghouls behind the one in front of Kaneki like bodyguards. "Yup. The second they fell for me on Kaniya Ken's birthday. I think I should stop pretending."

Kaneki put his palm on his eye. His body changed into a different person. "Oh wow. You were faking to be Kaneki to the point where I almost forgot you." a ghoul appeared behind the ghouls in front of 'Kaneki'. It was some kind of prisoner. "Sup Kids." "Welcome back Rei" "Yeah I know. I've been in Deadman Wonderland for so long. I killed everyone in the Deadman battles. So weak. All of them."

"Listen Asshole. In this god-forsaken world with all that is clean and right I dont give a single shit not even to the slightest, about what happened in Deadman Wonderland. What happens there stays there motherfucker."  "You're as Crusty as ever, Nakeni. Are you still faking people's identities?"  "Asses." I said.

They turned to where EJ and I were. EJ and I sprinted to them. We killed all of them except for Nakeni. I put my knife to his neck. "Tell me. Is Kaneki dead? Have you been impersonating him the entire time?!" I yelled.

He put his hands in the air. "NO PLEASE DONT KILL ME!! IVE ONLY BEEN PRETENDING TO BE HIM SINCE HE DIED!"

"Why were you doing this?!!" I yelled. I put the knife closer. It cut a tiny bit of his neck.

"NOOO!! OKAY OKAY OKAY. I DID THIS TO GAIN INFORMATION ABOUT HIM FOR MY ORGANIZATION!"  "Have you given any information so far?" I asked. "No. I am going to give information now." he answered. "I wont let you do this. Enjoy your life in hell."

I stabbed his neck and killed him. There was an innocent girl who just witnessed me killed him. "Jeff there is a witness" EJ said as he was looking at her. She was terrified with her eyes wide open. She moved back slowly. I saw a white hand put onto her shoulder. It was Slendy.

Slendy made the girl pass out. As she passed out Slendy erased what she saw EJ and I do from her memories.

I saw Masky appear next to Slendy. "Jeffrey! You insolent rebel! What are you doing here? I thought EJ was supposed to keep you at the mansion!" "Woah. Woah. Calm down Slendy. The men I killed were working for an organization! One of them pretended to be Kaneki!"

"I see, I suppose good job. But you are not off the hook for sneaking outside the mansion!" "Dont worry Slendy. I came with him." EJ said. "Yeah!" I said agreeing with EJ.

"WELL THAT DOESBT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE!!!" Slendy yelled in anger.