Part 4:Exams Day-Bones vs Angel

"Hey Kaniya, we have to head to the exams" Kirito said, "Yeah lets--" Kaniya was interrupted by a sudden head ache. "Kaniya? You okay? " Kirito asked, "yeah I just have a head ache no problem".

We walked to the tournament and we were all lined up. All the ghouls that were captured this year were forced to participate.

The Investigators gave us all our names. My name was Bones and Kirito's was Ghost. The warden was really curiuos to see how I fought because I was a "one-eyer" so I was forced to fight first. The person I was fighting was Angel whose real name was Urushira Kanui.

I took a deep gulp, when the announcer said fight he ran towards me. He swinged his fists and tried to hit me, all I could do was dodge and there was no way I can keep at it. Then it happened, the head pain started again but this time I heard the words "bon appetite" but then Angel uppercutted me.

I flew back a foot. "Try to Do better "Bones" you suck". What he said angered me so I ran at him trying to punch him in the face but he dodged it and punched me straight to the cheek bone. I flew back 2 feet this time. I tried getting up, the head pain came back but something happened.

In my head I lost my sanity then I grew a maniac smile on my face. I ran towards him again I swinged my fist he dodged it again but then I dodged his counter-attack and kicked him straight to the neck right below his chin. He flew 5 feet away.

The voice in my head took over my brain and kept saying "Insanity" the voice kept repeating it and the more it kept repeating it, the more it got louder then he got up. "You fucking kid! Im going to destroy you! no! IM GOING TO KILL YOU THEN EAT YOU!!" His kagune came from his back.

His kagune was like angel wings but at the bottom of his wings were sythe-like blade shards. He sprinted at me in complete anger he flew with his wings and swooped down trying to kill me. All attacks were misses and after 2 minutes I started to counter attack. It couldnt be helped I was forced to side with the insanity at that time.

My Kagune was a rinkaku type. The kagune was Spine bones coming from my back. They were like a centipede's skeleton but at the top of each kagune were also a sythe-like blade but it was bones that are as sharp as sythe blades. We attacked each other, he swooped down to attack but I always jumped and use my kagune to hit his. "You can do better than that, skeleton bitch!"."As you wish" I said as I smirked at him.

The four spine bones grew to 6 spine bones and it increased it size long enough to hit him while hes at the sky i didnt have to move at all. After 10 seconds I hit one angel wing with 3 spine bones piercing through it easily like a sword through cheese.

He fell to the ground in a crash. He could no longer fly but he was too angry to lose. He tried hitting me with his kagune but I easily blocked it with mine. Then the spine bones wrapped around my arm then merged together and made a huge drill-like bone. I used the drill bone as a sleeve and at the same time as a sword. "Now its time for your end" I said as I smirked.

We sprinted towards each other but this time I did it in full power he kept attacking first but the last time he tried he left his stomach wide open and I quickly stabbed his stomach all the way through. I won but then I was back to sane again.

I didn't know what happened and why did my arm feel so numb? I looked at my arm and screamed. The kagune detached from my back and the drill kagune broke to pieces and fell off my arm. "I won"