Part 20: Back

Characters:

Kaniya Ken

Kaneki Ken

Urasuni Akage

Liu Woods

Touka Kirishima

Utasuna

                            [Part 20]

2 am in the morning one week later after I had encountered that ghoul. I was walking in the alleyways of Tokyo. I spotted a ghoul with a gas mask. Feeding on humans. I took out my daggers and prepared to attack.

I attacked and he ducked then used his tentacle kagune to hit me. I sliced his tentacle as fast as possible. He attacked again and slapped my face. I flew and hit my head on a light post. I was knocked out but apparently the ghoul had died.

It must of been too weak to take that slice to the kagune.

             [Inside Kaniya's Thoughts]

"Hey" I heard a voice across the room say. It was my old home when I was little when my aunt used to take care of me. I walked to the person who was standing in the shade. It was me. It was me before I was injected with drugs to turn back human.

"Remember me?" he asked. "Yeah. You were me when I was still a ghoul." "Hold on" he said.

                               [Reality]

I woke up from when I got knocked out. I woke up and saw a ghoul that worked for 

The Hades Ghoul. I shanked his hand as soon as I saw him in front of me. I sliced his hand off and he screamed "AAAAHHHH!!! You fuckin BITCH!!" he attacked with his kagune

I blocked but he broke my dagger and peirced straight through my chest. Its narrow,slim, sharp tentacles looked like needles. "Heh" the old me laughed as I was peirced with his kagune. I took very deep breaths to prevent passing out. I shanked his neck.

He used another needle tentacle and cut my left abdimin to my right shoulder. It cut deep enough to make me vomit quite an amount of blood. I fought back and he knew I was going to attack so he intercepted my attack and wrapped a needle tentacle around my fore-arm abd ripped it off. "Ugh." I said silently. After the torture with Yamori I barely was able to feel any pain.

I used my right arm to slice his neck. His blood splattered onto me.

                       [Kaniya's Thoughts]

"It seems like you lost your left fore-arm" he said and snapped and as he snapped his finger my left fore-arm vanished. "Now sooner or later you will lose your entire body. I can prevent that." "Okay what is it?" I asked.

"If you let me erase your memories since you were captured by Yamori. You would be able to live." "I see so I would live if you erase my memories."  "Exactly you would turn back into a ghoul and heal."

"Your hair would be black. Once you eat you will be the way I look again."  "Why?"

"Huh?"  "Why can't you do something else?"

He walked closer to me and hugged me. "Listen. Since we became human you took the chance instead of me. Because I knww you were strong"

I began to cry. He put his hands on my ears and I cried while his chin was on the top of my head. "I know. The things we went through. Pain us even when we cant feel physical pain. But I couldnt do it without you"

"You were there and chose to take my place. I was scared even though I chose to change. Thank you for every thing you did for me. Please keep living.. I will try to make sure you know where Anteiku is and see your beautiful girlfriend and Kaneki."

He put his hand on my head. He smiled even though he was crying as well. I was losing my memories but he saved a few. He saved my girlfriend and Kaneki and Anteiku.

He vanished and my hair turned to black. I woke up all healed up and okay. "Im feeling a bit hungry I need some food. I stepped over the ghoul and ate the human that the ghoul killed before I attacked him.

My hair turned white again and I said "Back to my original self. " I said smiling.

I walked back to Anteiku and when I opened the door Urasuni,Kaneki,Utasuna and Liu was sitting. Urasuni and Kaneki ran to me. Urasuni hugged me and started to cry. "Dont scare me like that. I get worried easily. So please dont do that to me again."

"I get it. I wont do it again I promise" I said with a shining smile. She blushed as she was looking at my face. Kaneki put his arm around my shoulder and messed my hair up. We both smiled. Liu and Utasuna walked up to us.

"Who are you two?" I asked. "How do you not remember us?" "I turned back to a ghoul and lost some of my memories. I guess I knew you two before. Are you two dating?"  they both blushed and Liu grabbed my shirt and yelled at me "HOW CAN YOU THINK WE ARE DATING???!??!!!!!!" "Sorry I-" it hit me that voice made me remember. The memories I had with Liu and Utasuna.

I hugged Liu and Utasuna together. "I remeber you guys now." I was interuppted by Urasuni grabbing my arm. "Come on Kaniya I have some business I have to deal with you. She was pulling me by my arms up the stairs and into our room.

I can hear Touka giggle. We went into our room and she sat me down on the bed. "What was so urgent-" she kissed my lips and interuppted me giving me a sign to shut up. We started to make out and we kissed each other for two minutes. Liu, Utasuna, and Kaneki opened the door and saw us making out on the bed.

"This was the business they had to deal with." "Kaniya." she said my name. "What?" I asked. "Why did you get so much more attractive so much?" 

I laughed and we made out again. I am glad to be back.

             Hope you enjoyed part 20 and hope to see you in the next part.