Part 12:Jeff Attacks the CCG Building

After Jeff took over the fight I got out of there. I opened the door to Anteiku and told everyone I was back to being a ghoul. But at the same time I feel very strong. I think stronger than Kaneki.

I took a bit of time to rest and then Masky and Jeff climbed up our window. Jeff came up first he looked down at Masky who was about to fall and said "Hurry and get up here you climb like a girl!"  "Be quiet Jeff at least Slendy wont be mad at me once this is over!"                                                                                  

"Yeah, yeah just hurry up theres this girl downstairs whos a total hottie. She has this dark blue hair that covers her right eye. And is a tsundere type."   

  "Okay but disregarding that, Slendy has requested that we come here to talk to you."  "Okay what is it Masky?"  "Well Slendy requested that we need someone from your group to take control of Jeff."

"So you're saying that the great Jeff the Killer needs a bodyguard?"   Jeff looked away with his arms crossed and said "Shut up the reason why is because so I can have a concious. Someone to tell me what to do and stuff."

"Okay well come with me." We walked downstairs to where evryone was at. "Oh hey its that girl."  "HEY ITS YOU! THAT WEIRDO KID WHO JUST TRIED TO HIT ON ME!" Touka was angry so she walked up to Jeff and hit him in the top of the head. He fell to the ground. "Owwwwwwww that really hurt" "Anyway we need someone to assist Jeff. "ILL DO IT!!!"  a random girl said who was wearing glasses, a fangirl shirt, and jeans.

"I will do it. I will DO IT!! YOU WELL LET ME DO IT... RIIIIGGHT??"   "Ummmm... Yeahh yeah YEAH PLEASE STOP TURNING INTO A DEMON!" She blushed and smiled "Aw right!" she said. 

Teo weeks later and She died. Jeff killed the poor girl. 

                              [Jeff's POV]

I have nothing to do so I will attack this huge building that says CCG.

I entered the building and there was this bodyguard outside. He was very tall and was wearing a blue suit. "No trespassers"  "Okay." I pulled out my knife and stabbed him in the stomach. "Im trespassing huh? What if I kill every person in this building? Then will I be trespassing?" I asked with a smile.

I walked up to the elevator. I pressed the button to the second floor. I then went inside a room that had like 35 investigators in it. "Who are you?" A inveatigator that was teaching asked. "Your Killer." I said with a smile "huh?"   I pulled out my knife.

I killed the teacher then I jumped into the air and killed two investigators when I came to the ground. 45 seconds later I killed all 35 investigators in it. Then an alarm went off. "There is an attack happening in the second floor we advise to be prepared when the attacker comes." "Hey this sounds like fun." I went up to the 13th floor and this time they had better investigators.

"Stop where you are ghoul!"  "Yeah right." "HAHAHAHA" I laughed while running. I sliced an investigators neck and watched the blood splatter. "This is so much fun!"

Then an investigator came out of nowhere. It was that Juuzou guy with his big tall friend Amon. "Hey amon-san I can take care of this!" Juuzou said. "Fine okay everyone back away before you get killed!"

"Now lets continue what we had two weeks ago!" "Okay!" He swinged his sythe in the air I dodged "F" then he swinged again "U" this time he cut my shoulder he swinged yet again "N-nnn" he cut my cheek then 5 seconds later I had cuts all over my body.

He cut me many times then quickly after he hit my face with the staff side of his sythe. That hit to the face made me fall all the way back to the wall behind me.

I got back up "Fuck that was surprising I think I will need some stitches unless they heal."i can stitch that up but first I will stitch that ugly smile. "UGLY?! UG- FUCKER I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT'S UGLY!!" I swinged my knife with all the strength I had and cut him in the chest. I grabbed like 10 knives into my hand and threw them at Juuzou he blocked all the knives I grabbed 25 knives then threw it at him.

He managed to block out two knives then was inpaled all over his body. "Isnt pain fun?!"  " I would know if I actually feel it." he was taking out all the knives off of his body. "I guess I will have to kill you since you feel no pain." I jumped up

"BUT THAT WILL BE OKAY WITH YOU RIIIIIGHT?!" I swinged my arm and he blocked my attack but it cracked his sythe a little. "What?" he said confused. "You sure are strong" he said "THANK YOU BUT FIRST ANTICIPATE THIIIISS!" I swinged my left arm but he blocked it and it made a bigger crack.

"Its no use I will need a knife". He pulled a knife from his shoulder that I threw at him and started to use it as his weapon. We ran at each other we exchanged blows. In the end I peirced his chest with my knife and left it there. I pulled out another knife and when I swinged he fell to the ground.

"Hehe I win, now I will kill you"  he was gasping for air and huffing. "N-No don don-" he passed out. Then Amon swinged his quinque at me the air made me fall back in which broke the glass behind me and I fell out the the building smiling...

Hope you enjoyed Part 12 this was great writing it and as always        JeffxJuuzou lol