Chapter One

"Blue or black?" I subject, draping two different blouses against my chest. I'd squinted, and contemplated, yet found it hard to harvest one of preference. What had stood out, and what had not? Which one screams, look at me? You couldn't tell without witness from the audience. But my audience were still and moved in stealth, none would utter and so first impressions, and ones that follow subsequently would be determined with how I'd read the faces of those who see. Strategically, you'd be able to catch eyes of those who had been above evident under broad day light. Nevertheless, a numerous population, had expressions much and much not like a stone, they'd been bland and bold, yet never could you disclose what lingered beneath. I had a very good idea of how it played out, as it was my specialized department. What isn't known, can't hurt no mortal being, yet whatever is heard maybe be as basic as opposed to dreary as it seems.

Nonetheless, her face wasn't seen, but I'd esteemed on her resourcefulness, and my tone interpretation skills, as for which of those two would be worn against my skin. Occasionally, you needed, the what should I attire opinion from a rather certified person of choice. Note to mind that, it is to a certain magnitude. You'd lose your sense of trend, and doubtless your liberated choices.

She hums against the phone trying to envision both shirts bound on me. As she had a good fashion critic, I'd wondered if she'd had good imagination too, because even whilst me standing by the glass gazing at it all, I couldn't choose whichever. I knew the style, yet feared, the subjectivity from the society in all. It is a common thought and one to always drop into your conscience voice, since society had played its role on your wardrobe.

"Azure would look good in a pair of white chinos. Black tots needs a skirt." She replies, giving me a piece of her wearing insight. I'd given in to what she'd said nodding to no one in particular. I'd lifted the blue one and hung it over my collar, and seemingly dropped the black one by my feet having made my choice rather quick. Blue does at the least scream I'm a person of substance. One thing to have always blogged in your mind would be the calling of your linen and clothe against your bare skin. Had it called for desperate attention? Or had to called with discrete fullness, yet enough to catch eyes of all and say, very courteously put.

"Definitely does give a kick" I declared, forwarding a version of my thank you. I haven't progressed enough, to say them typically as they are said to be, I had never minded to give it my own little twist. Since, typically thank you meant, you are much better at this profession then I am, hence I'd declared my withdrawal from my standing. So, it is best to know when you'd let your tongue role and your lips part, for thank you may rest neatly at the tip waiting to ski slope down the gradient.

Azure blue does balance my new studs I'd bought last week at the mall however. Furthermore, pants were definitely a huge call, it was spirit week, and I was student body president. Do the math. I had to look my best, to be able to impress those who had stripped their ballots with my initials last fall, and the fall before that.

"I'd have definitely dress-matched with you. But Liam had buzzed around school, saying that my skirt was cute last week, so I am rifling my wardrobe, for edges!" She squeals against the call, sending my head flying remotely away from the speakers as I'd winced at her tone. Her perplex hunt from Liam's obsolete groove, had totally cluttered her normally functioning thoughts. To her Liam stood a sculpture made of gold, one only can touch with the utmost authorization. The strive for it, had led her cycling down a cliff with a one-wheel wagon, it didn't look too good and she was destined to fall.

"That's insane. You can't break fashion code. Yesterday's trend-

"-Will be todays blend. I know. But Liam..." She cut me off and sighed dreamily at his name. It was fascinating to see her gawk over such an oblivious boy. He need not to care for her wearing, but more over could she hold him in her glory, yet still stand up tall in front of a crowd?