The TV Crush

(Y/n) rolled her eyes for the fifteenth time in two minutes, with Eliza and Jeremiah having gone out on a date night, one which Alex had promised (Y/n) she'd be ready to return the favor for what Eliza had done to them the week before.

"Are you sure you haven't gotten your memory back?" (Y/n) cast a suspicious eye at her wife who sat next to her on the couch, Alex's feet curled up under her as she leaned against (Y/n).

"No, not fully why?" Alex asked innocently.

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes. "How did you even find this, more reruns of Wynonna Earp, this ain't fair I was watching Gentleman Jack and you just switch it over."

Alex frowned. "I didn't like you fawning over some Lesbian in a corset." Alex pouted.

"I was not fawning." (Y/n) defended herself.

"Oh yes you were, I believe you made the comment about how the sex scene would have been better if she were not wearing any clothes." Alex retorted that had been the moment when Alex had pulled the remote control away from (Y/n) and found her own tv heaven.

"So your description of a lesbian in a corset is a little misjudged." (Y/n) shrugged.

"Just watch this."

"I don't like it." (Y/n) pouted childishly.

"Yeah, I know you've said." Alex chuckled smugly.

(Y/n) felt herself fume with anger at her wife's overbearing smugness, she needed to get her back. But how?

Then inspiration came to her at the sight of the only character she'd liked on the whole damn show, a certain redhead with a license to carry a gun.

Yes, let's do this. (Y/n) thought smugly, putting her arm around Alex and sinking into her body.

Alex smiled. "Finally come around have you?"

"Hmm, well I forgot that this show has certain incentives to watch." The chef answered.

Alex furrowed her eyebrows unsure what her wife meant with her words. "What do you mean?"

"Nothing."

"Hmm, okay."

"You know what they should do on this show?" (Y/n) said after a moments silence.

"What?"

"More Nicole." (Y/n) nodded knowingly.

"Really?" Alex asked suspiciously.

"And to get Nicole naked, fully naked front and back just run the camera around that body, she's seriously attractive." (Y/n) tried to hide her smirk from Alex she saw from the corner of her eye watch her with horror, her mouth open wide as though she wanted to say something and couldn't find the words.

"Excuse me?" Alex asked in stunned mortification.

(Y/n) tried to hide the smile that she couldn't keep from her lips, the look on Alex's face was priceless. "Yes, get her naked, oh I know, naked with the hat on OMG can you imagine how fucking hot that would be?"

"Right!" Alex reaches for the remote control and suddenly realizing that she'd fallen into a trap of her own making. She'd find something else, something that (Y/n) couldn't find anyone attractive in it.

"You going back to the corset wearing Lesbians?" (Y/n) asked hopefully, her plan had to have worked.

"No, no more attractive women," Alex said jealously.

"Supernatural really?" (Y/n) asked confused. "This is like Cat's favorite show."

"Let's watch it." Alex smiled content that she'd have no more of Alex admiring anyone.