Maybe, Eliza

"Shushhh, you'll wake them up." (Y/n) whispered through her laughter, as Alex pushed her backward, They nearly tripped over the shoes that had been left in the doorway.

Alex ignored her wife's caution, instead capturing her lips fiercely with her own, pulling the jacket draped over (Y/n)'s shoulders and throwing it to the ground. "Don't care, I want you now."

"Again, I created a monster." (Y/n) chastised reaching for Alex's pants and undoing the zip.

"Romantic picnics under the stars make me feel good, you deserve a reward," Alex whispered in (Y/n)'s ear. "Strip."

"Oh crap yes, I love it when you do your boss routine." (Y/n) felt her knees give way, they'd barely eaten any of the food she'd prepared, they'd talked and made love under the stars and for that moment Alex was like the old Alex, and (Y/n) never wanted it to end.

Alex felt a surge of energy, the knowledge that she could make this woman so weak, that she could make her scream with ecstasy was empowering.

Unexpectedly Alex pushed (Y/n) onto the sofa, not waiting for the woman to lose her dress Alex was too impatient, (Y/n) grabbed Alex by her arm and pulled her on top of her, giggles and gasps loudly filling the room as their lips met again and Alex's hand roamed cheekily up (Y/n)'s bare thigh.

"You feel so good," Alex whispered softly biting (Y/n)'s bottom lip.

"Ahh just stop teasing me and do it."

"What time do you call this?" Eliza asked sternly standing by the bottom of the stairs, her arms crossed over her chest. "I thought someone had kidnapped you, or you'd gotten lost."

Alex and (Y/n) gasped with shock, jumping up from the couch and away from each other brushing away at their untidy clothes. Alex's lips smeared with (Y/n) bright red lipstick. Their clothes in disarray and their hair a mess. "We're just a little late Eliza." (Y/n) whispered.

"It's two o'clock in the morning," Eliza replied. "Your father has gone driving around trying to find you."

"We're sorry." (Y/n) replied shyly, turning to look at Alex the red lipstick across her lips was too incriminating and far too funny, she had to turn away.

"And you were...doing adult activities." Eliza rolled her eyes, she'd been beside herself with worry but why hadn't she thought of this event.

"We're married!" Alex defended them. "We're allowed to do adult activities."

(Y/n) frowned confused. What is going on?

"We even sent your sister out looking for you, poor Lena is all alone with a baby," Eliza said sternly.

(Y/n) hung her head not daring to speak.

"We are allowed to go out in our own house Mom, what my wife and I do is no one's business." Alex pouted.

"It is when I was worried, Alexandra."

A vision suddenly appeared before Alex, a voice joined together with one she recognized as her own and she was no longer with her mother and (Y/n) she was somewhere else. A memory of a conversation she'd had with her sister.

. "I'm teasing you, Alexandra."

" Don't call me that. "

"You know (Y/n) thinks it's sexy right?"

"What?"

"She told me the other day while we were doing that train crash."

" You talk about me when you do your super stuff? "