Unexpected Gifts

"It's huge." Alex gasped when she pulled the blindfold off from around her eyes, the material falling to the floor with the shock.

(Y/n) chuckled dancing on her top toes happily. "I know."

"I didn't think it would be this big?" Alex's eyes strayed from one end of the massive framed photograph on the wall of their living room to the other, her smile hit her back with a fierce punch, the picture they had chosen to have blown up and framed to mount in their wall proudly had been Alex's favorite and while (Y/n) had wanted another one they had compromised and got Alex's favorite in large and (Y/n)'s in a small framed one that now sat in the hallway to greet visitors.

Alex took in the happy smile that adorned her own lips, the wedding seemed so long ago now and yet it was just a short time ago. Alex's arm pulling (Y/n) closer just as (Y/n) was about to throw the bouquet, moments later Kara would unexpectantly catch it and set the place a red glow with her radiant blush.

A smile matching the one she wore in the picture crosses Alex's lips. "I love it, it's perfect."

"I really am so pleased with this Alex, it's so much more beautiful than I expected, look how stunning your dress comes up as." (Y/n) pointed to the wedding dress Alex had worn, the same dress was locked away safely with her own. Never to leave their sight forever kept as the trophies of their beautiful day.

Alex chuckled lightly pulling her wife into her arms. "And you thought we would look like Shrek and Fiona did you?"

"Well I mean maybe more Donkey and his Dragon love." (Y/n) teased.

"What the...you little... and which one of us it the Dragon need I ask?" Alex sighed dramatically, she knew the answer.

"You of course."

"I knew it." Alex hung her head leaning it against (Y/n)'s shoulder. "Can you make us something hot and romantic please."

"Hey, Donkey loves Dragon and Dragon fell in love with Donkey the moment she laid eyes on him, what is more, romantic than that?" (Y/n) soothes running her hands through her wife's short hair, playing with Alex's hair had at some point become one of her favorite things to do.

"So that makes me the Dragon?" Alex asked confused. "You think I was the one who fell first?"

(Y/n) let out an amused laugh. "You arrested me with cuffs Alex and got really close I'd say you had it pretty bad the moment you opened the door and saw me."

Aly smug glint appeared in Alex's eyes. "Shame those cuffs won't work now on you, or we could have had some fun right now."

(Y/n)'s eyebrow rose in interest. "What is happening Director Danvers have I finally converted you over to the dark side? Does this mean I can introduce you to more fun toys?"

Releasing a laugh Alex used her fingers to push aside the hair falling into (Y/n)'s eyes. "I never have met anyone like you, always exploring new things."

"They aren't really new to me Alex, once Diana has these An...errrr Okay Hmm maybe not tell that story to you." (Y/n) suddenly blushed at the turn of emotion in her wife's eyes.

"What is An....errrrr?" Alex asked trying to steal off the pout that was desperate to form across her lips.

"It's nothing, really don't worry about it Alex we just did stuff and therefore it's not new to me but maybe ....it's new to you."

"You think I'm boring don't you?" Alex asked.

(Y/n) gasped grabbing a hold of Alex's hips afraid she would leave and then (Y/n) would lose her exciting heat. "Boring, Alex are you crazy you keep worrying about that, I married you, I live in a big house with our picture on the wall, If I had the chance I'd just be spending my days having sex with you, and you know it's true."