Girls Night In

(Y/n) poured her water into a glass the night had barely begun but she had already drunk two full glasses of water. From behind her arms wrapped around her as a warm familiar body enclosed against her.

"Please tell me it's over because I really need it to be just you and me, I've been craving you all day," Alex whispered into her neck, her lips gently caressing her soft skin, tongue playing along with the curves and dents.

(Y/n) sighed moving back into Alex's arms despite her words. "They've only just got here, just press pause of those cravings."

" I can't. "

"Eww gross, Alex that's my cousin you are eating over there, let her go wait until we are gone," Lena shouted out, as everyone else laughed.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes as she felt Alex's hold on her loosen when she turned around she was faced with a red face frustrated fiance. (Y/n) smiled. "Don't worry, I will make it up to you later." She whispered her voice thick and husky made Alex's toes curl at the promise.

"Can also kill Lena? " Alex shrugged her eyes filled with hope.

"We'll see." (Y/n) chuckled.

She had to make Alex promise not to grill Julia, and do her usual scary overprotective routine, she couldn't spoil her fun on everything.

" I heard that (Y/n)! " Lena called out as they made their way back to the sofa. Eager to have the girls night she had promised Sara she'd wasted no time in arranging one, Lena and Kara occupied the one end of the sofa, Sara sat on the floor next to the table, while Julia sat opposite them on the sofa, this time they were without Winn, apparently he was continuing his search for super porn.

Alex sat down, (Y/n) landing next to her, her body too close every move she made (Y/n) brushed against her agonizingly, Alex wanted to close her eyes and wish them all away, she wanted to steal (Y/n) away and take her, she'd awoken again to find (Y/n) had already left for work, this time to start filming, but she'd spent every moment since in unbelievable pent up frustrated pain, she wanted (Y/n) and still she couldn't have her.

"So while you two were taking a snack we all decided we should play our favorite party game, Never Have I.." Julia smiled, this game always gave a lot of entertainment especially with Sara and (Y/n) in the room.

Alex groaned. "Not this game again."

" Come on babe, it will be fun. " (Y/n) smiled happily at her kissing her cheek.

"Fine."

Sara laughed. "We know Alex is under the thumb already."

A small chirpy bark agreed, Bear wagged his tail happily coming to sit between (Y/n) and Alex.

"And they are both whipped by a puppy." Julia laughed.

Alex rolled her eyes, she didn't notice the dangerous gleam in (Y/n)'s eyes, not until she leaned in close to whisper in her ear. "You know the things my thumb can do, it's not bad to be under my thumb Alexandra."

Oh, crap I'm in serious trouble right now. Alex blushed.

Kara felt like jumping out of the window, she'd heard every single word and she did not want the imagery that the words came with.

"Okay as Alex and (Y/n) have ruined this game by becoming all good and sweet, with no possibility of getting drunk we will have to play with these glasses of nonalcoholic beer," Lena said as she shifted forward and began pouring out the contents of the bottles, handing them around to the others.

"Okay, I'm going first as this is my pity party," Sara announced. " Never have I ever....errr...watched porn while my partner is asleep next to me. "