A Danvers Night

"There is a supplement now that can make your secretion smell and taste fruity and sweet." Lena said as she scrolled down her Instagram feed.

(Y/n) who'd been content to write notes on her laptop for her review the next day on the sofa opposite her cousin lifted her head up, her mouth agape. "Great, just What I've been needing, I sniffed down there earlier and was like, (Y/n) you need to be fruity and sweet."

Lena nodded. "Apparently it's so you can taste and smell good for your man."

"Man? Interesting and is there a version for my man where his spunk will taste and smell fruity and sweet?" (Y/n) asked sarcastically.

"Of course not." Lena shrugged.

"Then I ain't buying it." (Y/n) laughed. "Also pretty sure even with amnesia Alex would kick any guys butt I brought home, and I mean with her right hand tied behind her back."

(Y/n) had made her way round to Lena's after Kara had promptly thrown her out of her own house, that may have been slightly melodramatic but it was what (Y/n) had told Lena when she'd arrived on her doorstep.

Kara was convinced that a Danvers Sister night was what would help Alex remember. (Y/n) had jumped at the idea, if anything could make her get her full memory back then it was a night with her sister.

So (Y/n) had packed up her laptop and headed to Lena's where she'd been informed she could stay but would have to keep the volume down as the mini Lex was asleep.

Lena eyes her cousin mischievously, her finger pressing against the screen as she pulled it up and down, her long red finger nail gently tapping against the screen. "So....(Y/n).."

"Ask it and you die." (Y/n) said as she typed away at her keyboard.

Lena chuckled more convinced she should tease her cousin than ever. "Come on you can't expect me not to ask it, does she, does Alex require this delightful produce or is she already as sweet as honey?" Lena wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

(Y/n)'s eyes appeared over the top of her laptop. "None of your business you little creep."

"Oh come on don't be such a prude, should I order some of this for Alex?" Lena continued her campaign.

"Alex is perfectly normal thank you, she tastes as a woman is supposed to not Mountain Dew and starbursts." (Y/n) replied reluctantly, hoping now she could go back to her work and end the conversation but Lena had other plans.

As sly as a snake Lena slithered across the floor to sit in the chair next to (Y/n). "Come on, did I pick the wrong Danvers sister?"

(Y/n) pursed her lips and turned to face Lena she'd gone too far and now it was time for (Y/n) to have her revenge and she knew just the thing to use. She'd been keeping it for just such an occasion.

The chef grinned happily at Lena. "Fine, you asked for this one Lena, let me tell you about the time when I was seventeen and I had a sex dream about Lillian."

"OMG (Y/n) that's below the belt." Lena gasped in shock and disgust throwing herself from the chair and grasping for her bottle of whiskey.

"It was a very vivid dream Lena, it was right in your office that you sit in every day." (Y/n) taunted the woman.

"Ahhhhh no shut up!" Lena shouted as loudly as she dared which wasn't very loud as she was afraid of waking the little boy up.

(Y/n) laughed. "Oh yes, it was absolutely on your desk and I recall she was very good, great tongue action."

Planting her hands firmly over her ears Lena shook her head, she did t need this detail, she didn't need this image in her head, and (Y/n) was evil for telling her. "No, no, no, no, no, no shut up!"